|EPILOGUE |

KENJI KISHIMOTO

"Don't touch me."

My hand stopped in its way , i chuckled to myself as i took my hand back.

Taking a step i smirk."I am sorry Freckles ..." i apologized not actually for the reason she was upset of.

"You are right, as you are a masterpiece , touches are prohibited but still..."I drew further while tracing her features with my fingers."..someone has to touch you and pin you at the wall."

Her eyes widen as pink tint appear on her cheeks,she tries to back away but i pulled her closer by her waist .

She hitched, I love this shy side of her.

And looking at her shy features I fall in love once again.

"Look at me." I told her as her lashes were the barrier to her blue ocean.Her lashes flutters but didn't let me get a view.

I lifted her chin up with my fingers.

And once her blue orbs finds my hazel ones they swallowed them in its big ,deep blue ocean.

Reminds me of Taylor's song .

'𝓞𝓬𝓮𝓪𝓷 𝓫𝓵𝓾𝓮 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘 𝓶𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓲𝓮 .'

Right now I was living in those lines.

"Don't ever look down when you are with me."because i can't miss any single view of those eyes of yours.

She is staring at me so innocently ,her cute and shy side when she is not being a whole mature , when she leans to me,I love it ..I love every single second of it.

"Give me a kiss."I said as a shine sparks in her blue orbs.

At first she hesitated but then gave me quick peck , i chuckled at her cuteness.And leaned to teach what is a kiss means,i guess she has forgotten .

I gave her a long ,hot, rough yet soft french kiss .And parted to catch some air ,we breathed heavily our chest pounding in a rhythm.

"K..kenji-"i shushed not letting her make me lose my cool .For tonight i have a different plan .

"Stand under the moonlight and let me capture your beauty although its not possible."

She looked confused but still obeyed me .

I also went take my things,a canvas -brushes and paint.

I told her just to stare at the moon,and that's all it will take to paint her .

----*.⁠。⁠*⁠♡-----

NAZEERA IBRAHIM

He is focused but still looks so good his perfectly carved jaw,thin lips,pointed nose and long lashes perfectly caging his orbs .

I don't know when my feets moved on their own , maybe my urge to touch him-
feeling his features was taking me to him .

He noticed my movements as he stared at with those beautiful eyes .

“Dont look at me like you want me to fuck you , when you look so irresistibly delicious.”I almost didn't hear his words, neither they stopped me.

How can be someone so beautiful.It feels like I can see my whole world in his eyes , i don't want to miss any ounce of his beauty.