Nazeera/Kenji

🎶
Blue butterflies - Jhin

Well after tactic day i could finally  relax but only for only some minutes. As party is not begin I have to last check everything.I just hope nothing messes up ."Ma'am we are done,you can take a look now".
I open my eyes to look and now i couldn't take them off . Why does I have to be this beautiful.
Corners of my lips stretch into a smile .

As decided i stopped infront Chanel house cause  i had to pick her up for party . I press the horn twice letting her know that i am here. She came out of her house. She is looking so hot and beautiful as expected from Chanel she can't help but be spicy."oh my God someone is looking absolutely gorgeous here" i commented while she settled herself in the car seat.
"Coming from  a beautiful lady herself"she gave me he pretty smile as i returned with one too.

"Hey happiest birthday brother"
I pulled fred into a warmest hug.He is my comfort person.
"Thank you gorgeous " he pulls away  from the hug and look at me with proud gaze ."You grew up beautifully " we were just sharing pure moment until his gaze fell on the person behind me. "Who invited her?" I rolled my eyes as I knew what was coming."what do you mean?"
Chanel steps up . I don't know why they hate each other this much . "Fred i invited her "
I was like a border stopping to countries from further destruction. "I  will be quiet as i don't want to ruin your night birthday boy " she says with some sarcasm."which you already ruin by showing up"
How could he back out ."Fred! She is my friend don't disrespect her " as if he will listen  to me ."But -" before he could finish his sentence one of the guest calls out him . So he went to them giving me a peck on my head and death glare to Chanel. Chanel who was pissed
went to the bar corner.I followed her"Don't take his gibberish seriously"well she don't really cares about what other says but still she is a human.She chuckles "it's nothing new princess"yea she calls that often. Being a actual princess herself .She is from the
Royal family .Her father being the king of Victoria.And her dream is to be the next queen.
"I am just worried that he had turn thirty now but still his brain is still in his knees." She let out a laugh . I joined her too . "It's rare view where beauties are in one frame" familiar voice interrupted . I turned around to see the person. "Adeline!!" happiness roar in me. My eyes shot up.
As I ran to her for a hug."Naaz my girl" she smiled and opened her arms for me . We had a warmful hug . Although her husband and my brother are buisness partners . But Adeline is such a pure soul  she had me when we first met."How are you sweetheart?" She slides back her hair ."i am good what about you?" Where I was too happy to see her after a long time."hi Adeline" Chanel ran towards us ."Oh hii beautiful"she greets Chanel with her charming smile. While I was too busy talking I was feeling kinda heat on me .
Is it hot in here?

KENJI KISHIMOTO

I was talking to Dante when my gaze slid over Dante's shoulder and rested on Nazeera . I was rarely see her in this dress as I always saw her fully covered in her full sleeves or pants . And trust me she looks so  fucking breath taking in it . She was chatting with Dante's wife near the bar .Chanel said something funny which made her laugh . Her dimples came into light.
Her melodious laugh played like soft ringtone in my ear . Adeline  and bent over her head to Freckles .To which Freckles replied in the same way .Chanel watched them like a curious kid . It's seems like they were teasing her about something .
They seemed like  some school girls.Freckles distinctive laugh would fill the room once in a while.The sound of her laugh worked it's way into my chest , warming it in its own way.

With her long brown straight hair hanging low till her hips.
Sugary smile, and her back less
black long dress , her dress was back but some chain which were connected with the dress were trying so hard to cover her back. She looked like a diamond among the  rocks.

'I realise that I was talking to a man who would go on his knees for a kiss'

A tiny smile stuck into my lips before i push it back. Freckles is
bold, cautious and too perfect for me and i  specially avoided  perfectionist. Because they are too unreal  to be real just like her.Still there was something in her that drew  me in like one of the Taylor Swift's song . Destructive, attractive but so beautiful that it would be worth it.

"So you are trying to bribe me with this painting" Dante's question pull me back in the reality.I don't know what he must have said before as i was too busy adoring her. "And i think you will like this bribe " I said as  I pointed at Adeline.He turns back to look .Girls must have felt our stare as each of them turns their head in our direction. My eyes met freckles light blue eyes . She looks away her cheeks turn in something pink tinted. She pressed her lips  thin . Jesus she is too damn hot . I didn't realise when Dante left my side . And I saw Adeline leave too . Chanel went back to her drinking . Freckles  also started walking to somewhere .My feets move towards her its own. I didn't even realise when i started following her .