2

BHAGYASHREE

Happiness

Happiness is an enduring state of mind not only consisting of feelings of joy and contentment but also giving a sense that one's life is meaningful and valued.

And every moment spend with my two best friends are the moments of calmness and joy. They have a certain power and energy around them that makes me feel happy and at peace always.

Vishu had informed me that one of her classmate will drop her in bike to avoid the traffic and I've been stuck in the traffic since last 30 minutes. Lucky her. But thankfully since past 15 minutes I'm in a video call with my two idiots bestfriends.
Unke saath waqt kese guzar jata hai, pata hi nahi chalta.

There are so many reasons because of which I love them a lot but there are certain moments where I simply want to smack their head. Just like now.

Since last 10 minutes they have been arguing over something which I have no idea about. And they aren't even paying attention to what I am asking or saying. Rude.

"I am going to Delhi today." Silence. Pin drop silence. I knew this will shut them up. 1 minute passed and they kept looking at me as if I am said something very unbelievable.

Clearing my throat to gain their attention,
"Guyyss, I said I am going Delhi today. Infact I have my flight in an hour."
I said again.

"WHAT THE FUCK"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS"

Came two sudden loud voices. Even though it was a phone call it was loud enough.

"Calm down guys. You're acting as if I said I murdered someone." I couldn't help but laugh looking at their faces.

"Stop laughing and tell us, are you being really serious or its one of your pranks again."
Trishita spoke narrowing her eyes at me. She thinks she looks scary when she does that but actually she looks cute af.

"Uhhuu.No I wouldn't dare to prank you guys on this topic ever."
I replied with a nervous laugh. I loved pranking people especially them but the aftermath always have been scary to me.
I prank them and in return they prank me back by posting my awkward/funny pictures on Instagram. Isn't that a bit cruel. I used to had a great fan-following back then in school and them doing that never helped me.

"One of my client's daughter is getting married and he wants me to be there and look after all the preparation."
I said knowing the upcoming questions they were going to ask.
"But don't worry I am going to stay for a month or plus. I kinda miss Delhi too."

It's been so long for real. Mumbai gave me success, fame and so much more. But Delhi will always be my home. Delhi gave me dreams and Mumbai gave me strength to fulfill those dreams.

"Mits are you here or not." I asked being annoyed from not getting any response from her.

"I-I don't know what to say. Are you sure Bhagya. I mean are you ready. I don't even know what I am saying but are you clearly sure na."
She asked being worried like usual. Maithili treats me like her child and gets worried easily even with slightest of things.

"I am very sure. I have been missing Delhi and you guys very much. I miss maa too. Talking to her daily isn't enough at all. And it's been so long." I replied with a smile.

"Anyways are you guys in Delhi or not. We are going to go to our usual places and also to Sarojini too. Its been years since I visited the market. I need to buy so many things."
I said getting excited at the thought of buying jhumkas and juttis.