19

2.3k words.
The no. Of reads and votes have an amazing gap. It would be nice of you guys to simply vote the chapter.
Happy reading.

BHAGYA

Ever since I was a student I was taught how to plan things beforehand and execute it the way you have planned. As a kid I obviously did not pay much heed to that, but once I entered college, I knew I had to take control over my mind and my messed up life. 

And since then I made a habit to make a plan, execute the plan accordingly, and not rush myself. Because as I got older I learned that I get irritated easily and become extremely lazy when I'm being rushed to do a certain job. But today, I cannot risk being lazy, because today not just my job but also my reputation is at risk. 

Apart from everything in the world that irritates me, Mr. Chauhan and his family are definitely going to top the list soon. 

He has been in touch with my team for two months already but they still could not fix his daughter's wedding date. And the moment, my engagement got fixed, which is exactly five days later from today, he called, asking me to plan a grand wedding, the best this state has ever seen, in exactly four fucking days? 

What am I? A jaadugar? Or does he think that I have a shakalaka boom boom wali pencil ki bas draw kardiya and shaadi ka mandap taiyaar? 

I hate people working without a plan. I hate people assuming that I'm a magician who can literally give them their dream wedding in just 5-10 days. But most importantly I hate being rushed. I hate being not in control. 

Ughh. I will go crazy. 

After my little breakdown the other day, Achyut and I were headed towards lunch when I received a call from Mr Chauhan. He said it's an emergency and I need to visit him asap and him being one of the important clients, I couldn't say no directly to his face. Wish I had said no. 

So had to change the plans and Achyut being the best guy he is, got me a veggie sandwich from the cafe down the street, drove the car while I continued eating, dropped me at his office and waited for me to return back in the lobby, and when I came out,irritated, he took me back to eat ice cream. 

In short, if we ignore my little breakdown and the meeting with Mr Chauhan,which almost ruined my day completely, I had a great day with Achyut. One of the best days actually. 

Now coming back to the main topic, Grand Wedding of the Diva, Aradhya Chauhan, one of the top model's of our country with Rohit Khandelwal, The new DIG of the state. Shocking right? A minister's daughter getting married to a CBI officer? But it is what it is. 

And sanu ki? I just have to give them their dream wedding venue with World's best decorations and food. 

With four years of experience and combining all the small,big weddings I have planned, this should have been mere bayen haath ka khel, only if I had got enough time to plan, prepare and execute. 

But you know what's the best part in all of this? It's the bride's damn freaking best friend. Since the last two days she has been nothing but a headache. She joined us saying she wants to help us with all the preparations because it's her only best friend's wedding but she has been anything but a help to us. 

She keeps pinpointing on the smallest things. How the pink of the curtains are not the exact she wants. How it's supposed to be faded pink not light pink. God knows what's the difference between the two. And why the hell the whole wedding is pink themed? Pink flowers, pink curtains, pink sofas. Damn.

Dulhan se jyada toh ye chikchik kar rahi hai. 

“Aradhya, this is making your skin look very dull.” Naina, the best friend said, while Aradhya's smile faded listening to her. She genuinely wanted to buy that yellow suit and trust me she looked fab in that. But I am just a wedding planner and no matter how they irritate me,at the end of the day, they're just my clients, so I stayed mute.