11

BHAGYASHREE

"Tumhare paas sab hai lekin mera diya hua kuch nahi na…isliye ye tumhare liye meri taraf se pehla saugaat”
-Shree ka Sunny <3

Few little words and nothing else yet they were enough to make me feel certain things that were really crazy. 

I have been rereading that silly note ever since I woke up. I don't even remember when I returned home last night but when I woke up this morning Maa gave me a bag saying Achyut had given it to her, for me. 

Keeping aside the note safely in my drawer, I took out all the stuff from the bag. Emptying the entire bag on my bed was a dumb decision because now it's a mess on my bed but the fact that he got every single thing I wanted to buy yesterday is insane. How did he even know? 

Even though he did ask yesterday, I thought he was just being formal but looking at all these things I doubt he was being anything but formal to me. 

I so wanted to buy these jhumkas yesterday but then I thought these might be a waste of money since I rarely wear them. But now I really need to find reasons to wear these. 

“Chahe tum kuch na kaho… Maine sun liya… ke saathi pyaar ka… Mujhe chun liya.” 
Vishu entered wearing her headphones while singing the song and dancing holding a soft teddy in her arms. I simply giggled at her silliness. Pagal ek dum. 

“Diiiii you won't believe what I saw today?” She literally screamed, making me shut my ears. Shaking my head at her antics I walked towards her and removed her headphones. 

Jara aaram se behen. Stop jumping here and there like a monkey.” 
(A bit slowly sister.) 

“Diii diii diiii you won't believe what happened today.” She said sitting down with a bounce on the bed. 

Achhaa? Esa kya hua?” I asked her as I sat beside her. Putting a pillow in my lap I started sorting the earrings he got me. All the while my complete focus was on the earrings and slowly Vishu's voice started fading. This was clearly not necessary yet he did. 
(Really? What exactly happened?) 

Somewhere deep I still know and feel he is the same 10 year old Achyut who won't think twice before doing anything for my happiness. He used to say my smile makes his day and the silly little girl I was, used to smile even more.I really miss the bond we had. 

“Diiiiiiiiii” Vishu shouted startling me suddenly. “Come back from your Dreamland. Mai tabse bole ja rahi aap kuch sun bhi nahi rahi.” She huffed, crossing her both hands, facing towards the opposite side. 
(I've been talking since then and you're not even listening to me.) 

“I'm really sorry baby. Acha bata kya bol rahi thi.” I turned her towards me. 
(Okay tell me what you were saying.) 

“I'm not telling you anymore. Aap jao wapas apne khayalo mai kho jao. ” Saying this she walked out of the room while stomping her feets. 
(You go and get lost again in your dreams.) 

Laughing at her antics I walked towards my wardrobe and kept everything safely inside. But I noticed what a mess my wardrobe was. Sighing at my laziness I tied my hair in a bun. Playing some soft music I started cleaning my room. My wardrobe, bookshelf, drawers everything is a mess. 
Life saving tip- clean your room before maa notices. 

I was busy cleaning when suddenly the door opened with a creaking sound. I turned to face the door and slowly saw Meethi, our neighbour's cat entering my room. I walked towards her and picked her up. That little fur baby started scratching my arms. I walked outside my room, into the hall and found maa and vishu sitting there.