Mt Moon - Part 1

As the sun rose again over Pewter and the early morning workers began slowly trickling from their homes out onto the streets, Green awoke. Still dressed in the same clothes from yesterday, she groggily slumped out of bed and into the small bathroom. Clumsily she stripped her wrinkled, worn clothes off and ran a shower. As she scrubbed both the dirt from her hair and the dried cum from her breasts, she felt herself waking up. The slow, rhythmic motions of scrubbing herself clean felt therapeutic to her. As well as the warm, steady stream of water soothing her tender groin and thighs. Once she was done Green stepped out of the shower beaming with Joy. The euphoria of both beating her first gym leader and losing her virginity making her giddy. Still drying her hair, she bent over and picked up her black jeans. She hadn't noticed until now but the events of yesterday had really worn them out. Smudges of mud and dirt from the arena stained the hardy black denim. With a frown, she poked her finger through the tear along the right leg.

"Damn, I liked these jeans." She muttered sadly.

However, her frown was soon wiped from her face as she went to unfasten the belt. As her eyes met with the shiny boulder badge, full of pride she couldn't help but smugly run her thumb over it. To her it was a sign, a sign that all her years of study were worth it. That she was already a truly great pokémon trainer. She clutched the belt firmly as she pulled it from the loops of the jeans, standing up tall she held it out in front of her and gripped it even tighter. Her hand tensing and a vein in her arm popping. In that moment she found herself overcome with anger, yet it didn't feel like hatred. It felt more like a burning fury. Before she had time to properly process this emotion her thumb nudged the button on Machop's pokéball and in a flash of red light he appeared before her. His little grey face burnt red as he stared up at Green's naked body. In a panic, Green pulled the towel wrapped around her hair and covered herself up with it.

"Oh! Sorry buddy, it was an accident!" She exclaimed in a fluster.

Machop after his initial shock spun around and stared at the wall before him, his eyes wide and his face still burning red. Awkwardly, Green tied up the towel to cover her body and shuffled out of the bathroom. Machop glanced over his shoulder and as he saw Green covered up he breathed a sigh of relief and followed her. He stretched his little arms out as he made his way past her and onto the bed, letting out a small yawn. Rubbing his eye, he sleepily watched as Green sorted through her clothes to pick a new outfit. With her clothes in hand, she peered over at Machop and thought for a second before nodding to herself. She stepped back into the bathroom and shut the door behind her as she got dressed. Machop waited patiently, swinging his feet back and forth through the air as he sat on the edge of the bed. After a couple minutes Green emerged wearing a light blue shirt tucked into a short red skirt as well as her usual hiking boots.

"Alright, you ready?" She asked Machop cheerily as she fastened her pokéball belt around her waist.

Machop nodded and leapt off the bed, grinning up at Green excitedly. Green giggled softly as she heaved her huge backpack over her shoulder and stared at Machop proudly. The memory of their battle still fresh in her mind. She crouched down before him and held out her fist to him.

"You did an amazing job yesterday buddy, at this rate I don't think anything can stop us!" She exclaimed excitedly.

Machop gave her a fist bump and proudly flexed his arms.

"Ma!" He cried out in agreement, beaming wildly at her.

Green smirked and stood back, she took one last look back at their room before opening the door and making her way down the hall with Machop following close behind. As she came out into the lobby they were met with the orange glow of the rising sun. Behind the counter, Nurse Joy was slumped back in her chair, groggily sipping a cup of coffee. Her usually braided hair was instead frizzled and messy, she sat only in a loose t shirt and pink shorts. Green smirked as the state she was in and approached the counter.