Cerulean City - Part 10

A scene of chaos was frozen in a quiet calm. Torn, scattered clothes littered the bedroom. A shirt lay crumpled by the doorway, nestled into the fine maroon carpeting. A trail of other clothes; another shirt, gloves, and a hair tie, led to the fine mahogany desk. The trail of clothes led to a pile heaped at the desk’s base; pants, socks, underwear and a skirt all piled loosely around one another. The surface of the desk was a disaster. A bra had been haphazardly thrown to the side, huddling amongst now toppled piles of files. The desk lamp had been knocked over, teetering on the edge and threatening to fall at any moment. Everything on the desk was crooked and out of place, pens scattered, picture frames fallen on their faces and a spectacular journal bound in a golden cover had been thrown to the floor. Along its fine, polished surface were streaking marks of sweat with a larger mark on the lower half. Smaller marks littered the carpet between the desk and the king-sized bed in the middle of the large room. The bed was in no better condition itself. The soft, silk sheets were crumpled and twisted with wet marks streaked across the smooth red material. Laying in the middle of the twisted blankets were two bodies.

A small woman with long black hair, the soft pale skin of her curvy body was covered in red and purple marks. Her ass and thighs were bruised with large, rough hand marks. Her tits were much the same, with large swollen, purple nipples. Makeup was smudged and smeared on her face, the foundation around her mouth running and her mascara forming black lines down her cheeks. Despite her seemingly appalling condition, an un-breaking smile was plastered on her face. She lay on her head on a large man’s broad and hairy chest. The hair was the same dark black as hers, a mighty mane that covered his front from collar bone to belly button. It did nothing to hide the large, powerful pectoral muscles on his chest or his bulging six-pack. While it did cover the muscle’s definitions, the rising bumps of each muscle formed hairy hills along his body. The rest of his body was no different, his forearms and legs were all covered in a thick black forest of hair, growing on the large powerful muscles. His face was the only place absent of thick body hair, still, unkempt stubble covered his face from upper lip to neck. Spread out behind his head and beneath his shoulder was a mass of wild, messy black hair with a few small tight braids. The woman clung to him, her hands caressing him while she nuzzled against his broad chest with her cheek. Her breasts pressed either side of his arm and her stomach pressed against the side of his hip. Her long, bruised but smooth thighs were wrapped around his leg while her feet tangled with his. She worshipped him, exploring his body and kissing him all along his thick neck. He on the other hand only lay on his back, one arm around her with a cold and apathetic look. His eyes did not so much as flick to her body, staring up un-moving at the ceiling. The only movement coming from his eyelids to blink. The warm, soothing light of the rising sun shone on them through the big glass wall to their right. The wall was one big sliding glass door with huge curtains that led out to a balcony. It basked them with an orange glow that caught in the red specks of the man’s dark grey eyes.

The woman pulled her lips from the man’s neck and raised her head. How manly she thought him as she gazed down at his stoic face. She planted a kiss on his stubbled cheek and whispered against his skin.

“Tiberius, my love. With everything that’s happened what will become of this family?” She asked softly before kissing his face passionately, sucking on his cheek.

Tiberius’s eyes shifted, staring at her with the same emotionless straight face. She did not relent, grasping at his body and rubbing her thighs along his. Her tongue prodded his skin before she moved her mouth lightly off his cheek.

“The girl and the boy, they’ve broken this family haven’t they?” She whispered, her lips brushing against him.

Her lips would have returned to him right away if her head hadn’t been yanked back abruptly. Her eyes were forced up to meet Tiberius’s. His eyes were stern and flaring with anger. The neutral, straight line of his mouth now twisted into a fierce scowl. He had a tight fistful of her hair in his hand, ensuring he sent streaks of pain through her scalp with his strong grip. The woman gasped and winced with a maddened smile. Her eyes sparkled with lust as she met Tiberius’s enraged gaze and she bit her lip as he pulled her hair.