Chapter 30

A/N:
"Fred" is Fred speaking
"George" is George speaking
"Fred and George" is both speaking

Hadrian's POV
Once we entered the investigation cells in the DMLE, Amelia walked to us.

"You need to see this, Harry." Amelia said.

"Is it okay for Teddy to see? He's still a child." I asked.

"He needs to know what kind of a person his grandmother is. She said a few comments about Nymphadora Tonks, too." Amelia said.

"Mama?" Teddy asked as he hugged me.

Amelia urged us to follow us as she walked to the cell Andromeda was being questioned in.

"Release me this instant. I will call Harry." She was screaming from inside.

Teddy hugged me tighter.

"There is no need to get scared, champ. I'm right here. I won't let her hurt you again." I whispered to him and hugged him. Fred and Goerge were by our side instantly and rubbing his back.

Teddy nodded and looked at Andy again.

"Harry, tell them to release me." Andromeda shouted when she saw me.

"Why would he when he was the one who caught you abusing his godson?" Dad said from the corner he was leaning on.

"Abuse? Why would I abuse my grandson? You must be delusional Severus." Andromeda spat.

"I saw you using the laughing charm on Teddy and holding it while he cried and begged you to stop. I was the one who stunned you, Andromeda." I said, trying to control my temper.

"What would my daughter think of you when she knows that you have stopped his training?" Adromeda asked. There was a smirk on her face that I found irritating.

"She is dead. He is my godson now, my responsibility. Any training, I would be the one to give. You are his grandmother, but your right and costudy of him have been revoked thanks to the scene I had witnessed and given." I said.

The smirk was gone, and I felt smug about it.

"Nymphadora would want her son strong." Andromeda said.

"He is strong. If he wasn't, he wouldn't trust me with all the abuse he endured." I spat.

"We will be administering veritaserum." Amelia said.

One of the aurors walked to Andromeda and poured the serum into her mouth.

When her eyes dilated, Amelia asked, "What is your name?"

"Andromeda Tonks."

"Why were you cursing Edward Remus Lupin Potter?"

"He needs to tolerate pain like Harry. I was training him according to what Dumbledore told me."

"What did he tell you?"

"He asked me to let Teddy have a high pain tolerance so that he could fight Harry when he turned evil."

"Why would Harry turn evil?" Amelia asked, exasperated.

"He had the soul of Voldemort for most part of life in him. The soul would have influenced him."

"Who said that?"

"Dumbledore."

"Dumbles wanted you dead a long time ago." My twins whispered.

Teddy hugged me tight. "I will not fight Harry. Harry is Teddy's Papa, too." He whispered.

"What about us, champ?" Fred asked.

"Teddy, we would marry Hades soon. So can you call us Papa too?" George asked.

"You will marry Harry?" Teddy asked my twins. When they nodded, he smiled. "Then you are dad and daddy." He said.

Fred and George cooed at him and hugged him and me as I was holding him.

"Does Nymphadora know what you are doing to Teddy?" Amelia asked Andromeda.

"Yes. She was there when Dumbledore asked me to train Teddy." Andromeda said.

"Did she agree?" I asked.

"Yes. She accepted when Dumbledore said that Teddy would be as great as Harry."

"Did Nymphadora give Remus love potions?" Dad asked.

I wanted to ask that question as well when I saw how close Remus and Sirius were. There must have been something going on between them before Sirius fell into the veil.

"Yes. I was the one who brewed them."

"Why?" I asked.

"Dumbledore asked us to do so. Remus was slowly turning dark along with Sirius. After Hermione cast the spell on Sirius, he fell into the veil. When Remus was grieving over the loss of his friend, we administered the potion."

"So, Hermione killed Sirius and not Bellatrix?" I asked.

"Yes."

"And Remus never loved Nymphadora?" Dad asked.

"No."

"This can also be added to your crimes. We shall provide memories of what has happened here during your verdict tomorrow.
Prepare yourself to go to Azkaban." Amelia said after she had administered the antidote to Andromeda.

We walked out of the cell and left Andromeda screaming her lungs out. Teddy was hugging me tightly.

"We shall go back home then. This is a lot to digest for me. I shall come for the verdict tomorrow." I said.

Amelia nodded.

"When will the trial for Ronald, Hermoine, Ginerva, Molly, and Dumbledore be held?" My twins asked.

"This week or the next. We have to prepare a lot. Dumbledore still has a lot of support." Amelia said as she sighed, thinking of all the work she had to do.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)