Chapter 4

"Hyung, are you coming out or should I help you with it?" Beomgyu heard Taehyun's voice from outside the room.

"NO, I'm coming, wait!" Damn this guy.

"I pretty much go to the gym everyday you know." The younger shouted again.

"And what am I supposed to do with that?" Beomgyu said, blushing slightly.

"Just saying, you know. Do you need help to come?"

"I-I SAID I'M COMING, WAIT!" Oh my God, what's wrong with this guy? Where did the quiet obedient kid go? Is he a doppelganger or something? What did he do to his old Tae?

"Oh you're finally here." Taehyun smirked again.

"Sorry guys, I am late. But guess what, I finally found the novel series I was searching for." Saying that, the blonde head simply crashed onto the sofa.

"Where's the penguin kid?" Asked Taehyun.

"He wanted to come, but his hyung called him back for dinner. He said he was cooking today again. So Kai being Kai, he abandoned me in the middle of the road and went back." Soobin rolled his eyes.

"Classic Kai." Saying that, Beomgyu chuckled.

-TXT-

"Dinner is ready guys. Come." Came Beomgyu's voice, as he placed the last dish on the table.

"By the way, since when did you start cooking?" Asked Taehyun, as he and Soobin sat on the dining chairs.

"Well, maybe since I started living with hyung in this apartment. I was always interested in cooking, so I kind of learned from mom whenever I got the chance, and once I moved here, it almost became a habit of mine to cook."

"I didn't know that, I should've known before anyone that you were interested in cooking, anyways, does Soobin hyung cook as well?"

"Yeah he can, he can cook the kitchen and burn it down completely." Beomgyu said, glaring at the older.

"Hey, it's not my fault that I can't cook. And I just once burned the rice okay? What do you mean by burning the kitchen?" Soobin said, definitely phased by this one.

"Just rice? What about that beef dish you burned once, when I simply asked you to reheat it? And those dumplings? You literally dropped the whole plate, when I asked you to taste it. Not to forget about that incident, when you forgot to switch off the stove, resulting in burning the whole milk. If I was late for a minute God knows what would've happened. Such a grown up child you're hyung." Hearing that Taehyun froze on the spot.

"Geez, I did all that? Anyways, your cooking is to die for, why would I even bother to cook anyways? Rather than burning the house, I choose to do other household chores."

"Soobin hyung is right though, your cooking is legit so tasty. Your future partner is definitely gonna be a lucky one, how I wish it was me though." Taehyun said with a normal face, as he went back to munching the food happily again.

Beomgyu's whole face turned red hearing that, as Soobin showed a disgusted face.

"Did you just flirt with my brother infront of me?"

"Did I?" Taehyun asked with an innocent face.

"Yes you did."