Chapter 2 "Anger From The Past"

Sarah's POV

Sarah: We have been walking for 2 minutes, it's a long walk but at least I have my friends *Turns her head around* I mean Amanda is stubborn as usual, and Amber... She's too innocent and (Y/N)'s... Well, he's too cocky *Closes eyes* but I love them, they are my *Interrupted*

(Y/N): *Shouts* SARAH LOOK OUT!!!

I turn around to see a Beowolf jumping straight at me

Sarah: AHHHHHH!

I closed my eyes waiting for the impact... But it never came, I opened my eyes to see (Y/N).

(Y/N): Stay away from *Shouts* MY SARAH!!!

I see (Y/N) pull his sword and start to strike the Beowolf, he soon cuts the Beowolf in half but cuts it some more left and right, swings his sword behind, and dashes at the Beowolf.

(Y/N):

(A/N): Pretend Caliburn is behind him

(Y/N): SONIC FLARE!!!

(Y/N) is soon covered in a blue flame and goes right through the Beowolf. The Beowolf was soon nothing but ashes. (Y/N) runs to me and hugs me really tight, this made me blush.

(Y/N): *Hugging Sarah* Are you OK, Sarah?

Sarah: *Blushing* Yes (Y/N) I'm fine, where are the others?

Amber/Amanda: We're right here.

I turned around to see that more Beowolfs were dead.

Sarah: *Surprised* Did you kill them all?

Amanda: Yeah, when you were down (Y/N) us to take care of the rest. *Smiles*

Sarah: *Mentally* Wow... I can't believe (Y/N) would do that. *Remembers* "STAY AWAY FROM MY SARAH!!!" *Blushes*

I looked seeing (Y/N), Amanda, and Amber smiling at me. (Y/N) picked me bridal style not even letting me say anything. Why am I blushing so hard, what's going on with me?

(Y/N): We don't have time to lose, better kick things up a notch.

Amanda: OK *Pulls out the cube* Amber you're coming with me. *Throws the cube to transform into her bike* Hop on and let's go.

Amber: OK Amanda *Gets on* (Y/N), are you joining us?

(Y/N): Nah, I'll run and take Sarah with me, now let's go. *Starts running*

3RD POV

(Y/N) started running holding Sarah and Amanda started driving with Amber behind her but unknown to the blue blur Amanda, Sarah, and Amber were thinking about him.

Amber: *Mentally* Wow (Y/N) is so cool, I wonder if he likes me.

Amanda: *Mentally* Dang it Mom, why did you have to tease me about this? Now I can't get him out of my head.