Chapter 5 Breaking Through The Limits Part 3

3RD POV

Sarah: *Tearing up* No... This can't be... Please tell me this isn't true.

Amanda: *Tearing up* Why... why did you have to do it... It should have been us.

Amber: *Crying* No *Sobs* you were everything to us. *Falls down* But now, you're... Gone.

Ruby: *Crying* Why did it *Sobs* have to be you?

Yang: *Rearing up* Damn it... If I knew it was you... I... I *Low voice* I don't know.

Ruby: *Crying hard* Little... Brother why... Why did you leave us again?

Nine: *Tearing up* You were my first friend, I wished I didn't betray you back then.

Yang, Sarah, Amanda, Amber, Ruby, and Nine were now at a loss cause of the death of someone they cared about, who is this someone you're wondering about, why is it none other than (Y/N) Lilac The Hedgehog? You might be wondering how the Blue Blur and protector of Remnant would die, well let us go back 30 minutes before the incident.

Weiss' POV 30 minutes ago

Sonic: I have an idea to stop the Deathstalker.

That was the only thing I heard from this freak. I don't know why he's even here, he's already a well-known hero across Remnant but something about Sonic seems off.

(Y/N): Here's my plan, I need Weiss and Sarah for Plan A, then Yang, Ruby, Amanda, Amber, and Nine for Plan B, and then Pyrrha, Jaune, Blake, Nora, and Ren for Plan C to make it all work.

Weiss: What, why would I go with that freak? *Points at Sarah*

Sarah: Why do you keep calling me and my friends freaks you flat chest bitch!!!

Weiss: *Angry* WHAT DID YOU CA-. *Interrupted*

Sonic: *Angry* WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP WEISS FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO WHAT I'M SAYING!!!

I looked at Sonic, whose eyes were blood red and his blue fur turned into a darker blue this scared me straight up cause in my life I'd never seen someone like him. I kept my mouth shut so I wouldn't yelled at again.

 I kept my mouth shut so I wouldn't yelled at again

(A/N): Pretend the eyes are a dark red.

Amber: *Worried* Sonic, are you ok?

Sonic: *Calming down* Yeah I'm fine Amber. As I was saying if you all do as I say we'll get out of here and survive. *Looks at everyone* Do you trust me?

I had no choice if I wanted to make it out alive, I needed to trust him. I look at everyone and they seem to agree with this. Sonic starts to explain his plan to stop the Deathstalker once and for all.

3RD POV Timeskip

Everyone got to their place like (Y/N) told them to. Sarah and Weiss were the first ones to go.