Chapter 12 Happy Memories

Lilac's POV Location: Team Planet's Treehouse

I was just waking up and started to get ready for today, I had put on my clothes and started making my way to Amber and (Y/N)'s room to wake them up but when I got there and opened the door to their room, I saw no one and that was when I just remembered.

Lilac: *Mentally* Oh yeah I forgot, they're at Beacon. *Sighs* It's been 3 months since I've seen his face.

I was walking downstairs to make myself something to eat but I stopped when I saw a picture of me, Carol, Milla, Neera, Sarah, Amanda, Amber, and (Y/N) at the beach... Smiling.

Lilac: *Grabs the picture and smiles* That was our best time as a big family.

I put the picture down and continued to find something to eat. I looked inside the fridge to see that we still had lots of food. I grabbed myself eggs and salad.

Carol's POV

I woke up after a few minutes mostly cause I smelled eggs. I looked around the room to see Lilac gone, so I thought she would be in the kitchen. I got out of bed and started to get dressed. I started to walk downstairs to see Lilac making eggs.

Carol: *Joyful tone* Good morning Lilac.

Lilac: *Turns to face Carol* Oh good morning Carol, are you the only one awake or are Milla and Neera awake as well?

Carol: No, it's just me. *Takes a seat at the kitchen table* So it's been quiet lately since Sarah, Amanda, Amber, and (Y/N) left for Beacon.

When I said that, I saw Lilac had a look of concern and I knew why.

Carol: Lilac, it's best to forget that day.

Lilac: How can I? He and Ironwood made me-no GAVE me that thing and for what, to defeat her?

Carol: Lilac, I know that what they did was horrible but-. *Interrupted*

Lilac: *Shouting with anger* NO CAROL, YOU DON'T KNOW IT REMINDED OF WHAT BREVON DID TO ME AND NOW-!

Lilac:

Carol: And now you don't need to worry about that day

Carol: And now you don't need to worry about that day. *Sighs* Look what you need is to walk around Shang Tu and relax?

I can't lie, what Ozpin and Ironwood did to Lilac is something I can't forget or ever forgive cause of that. They made her into a weapon just to beat her and Ironwood even suggested doing the same thing to (Y/N) since his connection to the Chaos Emeralds but Ozpin stopped him.

Carol: *Mentally* Damn you Ironwood... If you ever touch my little girl or anyone from my family, I will kill you for what you've done.

Lilac: Maybe you're right. I should walk around the city and relax. *Smiles* Thanks Carol for being here for me in my time of need.

Carol: *Smiles* Hey, what are friends for? but *Puts her hands behind her back* If you want to thank me, you could let Amanda go on a date with (Y/N) and be boyfriend and girlfriend.