Chapter 4 Breaking Through The Limits Part 2

Amber's POV 10 Minutes Ago

I was going down really fast but then I remembered that I drank my Mom's potion to fly but it would only last 10 seconds. When I was thinking of flying I started to fly up, I stopped flying so I could save energy. I landed safely and looked around if Amanda, Sarah, and (Y/N) were close by but nothing I didn't see them. I started walking to the location where I was supposed to be.

Amber: *Mentally* I have to find them first I can't let anyone see them. I must be on the same team as them.

I kept on running to see if I could find them. I then remembered that Sarah and Amanda could be with each other when we were all flying and saw them close by each other, that would mean (Y/N) is by himself. I ran faster to find him... Just then an Usra appeared next to me. It was ready to scratch me but I ducked down.

Amber: Umm Mr. Usra, can you please wait a little bit, I'm trying to find my friends and well. *Looks down blushing*

I looked back up to see the Usra ready to slice me but I dodged.

Amber: OK, that's it. *Right-hand lights up green* TAKE THIS PHANTOM BURST!!!

I shoot a green burst of energy at the Usra. When I was finished, there was a huge hole in the Usra's stomach, it fell and I kept running to find (Y/N), Sarah, and Amanda as fast as I could.

Amber: I wonder if Amanda and Sarah are getting along. *Smiles* They always argue but... (Y/N) never stays mad at anyone or even fights them, I still remember the day he helped me.

Flashback 11 years old

I was crying because I had a scratch on my knee from falling off the swing set.

Amber: *Crying* Mommy *Sniff* please, I need you. *Sniff*

That's when a hand appeared at me, when I looked up I saw it was (Y/N), we were the same age but I was 7 months older than him.

(A/N): What Amber sees.

(Y/N): Amber, are you OK, do you need any help?

I just looked at (Y/N) because he's always there for me ready to help me with anything.

Amber: Yes (Y/N) I do, I hurt my knee from falling off the swing set.

(Y/N): Please don't Amber, I don't like seeing you cry. *Smiles* Please just smile, you always look cute with a smile.

When he said that I was blushing, he was the first person to call me cute and that made me smile. (Y/N) turned around and bent down.

(Y/N): Get on my back I'll give you a piggyback ride and take you back to Aunt Milla to heal your wound.

I smiled at this, I did what he told me and got on his back. He walked me all the way home, and that's when I knew that I liked him more than anything.

Flashback over