Chapter 3 Breaking Through The Limits Part 1

(Y/N)'s POV

I was trying to move but I couldn't move one bit, it was as if something or someone was on top of me. I moved my left arm to feel what was on top of me, I felt something it was a face so now I knew it was a person but who was the question?

(Y/N): *Mentally* Who's on me? *Opens eyes and sees everyone packing up* Wait, what time is it?

I looked at the clock that was near me and it was 2:30 PM!!!

(Y/N): *Mentally* DEAR CHAOS WE OVERSLEPT!!!

(Y/N):

(A/N): Also I didn't draw this and also you're back as an anthropomorphic hedgehog

I raised my head and saw it was Sarah who was sleeping on me at first, I was confused but I didn't care right now, we were so late.

(Y/N): *Shouts* SARAH GET UP GET UP NOW, WE'RE SO LATE!!! *Shaking Sarah* 

I see Sarah getting up and I turn around to see Amanda and Amber getting up as well.

Sarah: *Still sleepy* (Y/N) go back to sleep or I won't make you Chili Dogs.

(Y/N): *Confused* Uhhh Sarah, what are you talking about?

Sarah opened her eyes to see me holding her arms at first she closed them again but after a second look at me she freaked out, I don't know why though.

Sarah: *Blushing nervously* (Y-Y/N), what are you doing in my sleeping bag?

(Y/N): *Confused* Uhhh Sarah... This is my sleeping bag, you were sleeping on top of me.

Amanda/Amber: WHAT!!!

Amber: Sarah, why were you sleeping on top of him?

Amanda: You said that we shouldn't do that to him.

Sarah: *Nervous* It's not my fault, I was rolling and I don't know how I got on top of him.

(Y/N): Ummm girls, can you stop arguing, please? We need to get our stuff and get ready for the initiation, OK?

They looked at each other for a second and when they came to an agreement they all nodded. We began packing our stuff making sure we didn't leave anything behind after we finished we went to the locker room to get our weapons and Gi we left.

Amanda: Well I'll see you later, I already got everything before this.

Amber: Yeah, I'm coming with you too Amanda, I already have my Glaive and Gi on. *Smiles*

Sarah: I'll come with you too, Mother's weapon can shrink and I always wear my Gi. *Turns to (Y/N)* Bye (Y/N), we'll see you on the cliff, OK?

They start walking to the exit to get to the cliff. I started walking to my locker to get my scarf and weapon that I might need to get into Beacon Academy, to be honest, I'm only doing this for my Mother I want to be as strong as her, to protect those who cannot protect themselves.