Memory 1 Meeting The Two-Tailed Fox

(A/N): (Y/N) is 9, Amber is 10, Sarah is 12, and Amanda is 12.

3RD POV Location: Beach

It was a beautiful day for Sash Lilac The Dragon Girl, Carol Tea The Wildcat, Neera Li The Frost Knight, and Milla Basset were enjoying the day while their kids Amber Basset, Sarah Li, Amanda Tea, and (Y/N) Lilac The Hedgehog. Now one of the kids is the hero of Remnant, which one? Well, it's none other than (Y/N) Lilac The Hedgehog, he stood against Dr. Robotink, an Atlas scientist whose projects use Flickies to power machines, and (Y/N) stopped him by collecting the 6 Chaos Emeralds, The family was currently at the beach and (Y/N) didn't join them in the water and stayed on shore.

(Y/N):

(Y/N): *Sips his drink* Now this is life

Lilac walks up to (Y/N) to try and convince him to be in the water.

Lilac: (Y/N), are you sure you don't want to join us in the water?

(Y/N): Nah, I'm fine Mom.

Carol: Just let (Y/N) enjoy himself, Lilac.

Lilac looked at her son before letting out a sigh and went back to the water. (Y/N) decided to turn on the radio and...

Radio: There has been a big discovery about there being a 7th Chaos Emerald hidden on Emerald Hill and witnesses have claimed to see Former Atlas scientist, Dr. Ivo Robotink sent to try and collect it and the rest of the Chaos Emeralds.

When Lilac looked back to where (Y/N) was, the blue hedgehog was gone to save the day.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was on my way to Emerald Hill to stop Dr. Robotink but soon heard crying...

???: Please, stop!

???: Man, you're such a baby!

???: You're a freak with this extra tail!

I saw two foxes picking on a yellow fox with... Two tails? That looks pretty cool but this ticks me off, having two tails is weird but it's also unique and cool! I ran past the three foxes and the two jerks were dazed I stepped back and extended my hand to the yellow fox.

(Y/N): *Smiles* Hi there, are you OK?

???: Y-Yes, I am... Why did you help me?

(Y/N): It just felt like the right thing to do, that's all. What's your name, kid?

???: My name is Miles Prower.

Miles looked at me and I pat his head and started running back to Emerald Hill to stop Dr

Miles looked at me and I pat his head and started running back to Emerald Hill to stop Dr. Robotink but I looked back to see Miles following me.

(Y/N): *Gets an idea* Hey Miles, try spinning your tails like a helicopter to fly! *Speeds up*

Miles tried my idea and he managed to do it! I think he'll join me to save the world, but he seemed sad when he told me his name. Guess I'll give Miles the name "Tails" it just fits him, I can already see the adventures we'll have.

(A/N): Now, there will be more Memory chapters and they'll be short chapters reminiscing (Y/N)'s memories. Now, which Sonic character should be next for the next memory chapter, Amy Rose, Knuckles, etc?