Chapter 10 A Unwanted Reunion

(Y/N)'s POV Location: Ozpin's Office

I was standing in Professor Ozpin's office facing my worst nightmare the people who did nothing but torture me making me into the scared and weak bastard I once was. I looked at Professor Ozpin who had a smile on his face and that's when I knew that he brought them here, I turn to see the Bitch who I called "Mom" running up to me with open arms to hug me.

Summer: *Tearing up with joy* My little angel, you're here. *Running to (Y/N)*

Before she could even touch me, I sidestep to the right to get away from her. I could see the confused look on her face and everyone.

Summer: What's wrong so-. *Interrupted*

(Y/N): *Shouting from anger* DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME SON, YOU BITCH!!!

Her confused look changed to a shocked expression, she started to tear up but I didn't care, that was when Cheap Ass started to talk.

Tai : *Angry* (Y/N) That's no way to talk to your mo-. *Interrupted*

(Y/N): *Full of rage* DON'T YOU DARE SAY "MOTHER" BECAUSE SHE'S NO MOTHER OF MINE AND DOESN'T LIKE YOU'RE MY FATHER!!!

I then hear the bitch crying on the floor as if I did something to her, I turn my attention to Ozpin who had a look of shock and confusion.

(Y/N): Did you bring them here?!

Ozpin: *Calm response* Why yes, Mr. Rose.

(Y/N): It's Lilac not Rose and why?!

Ozpin: Because they told me you were taken by a group of bandits and they asked to help find you. *Confused* So why aren't you happy to see them?

I should have known they would never tell him the truth... About what happened to me. I turn to them to get my answer.

(Y/N): You never told him... Did you?!

They all stayed quiet not wanting to answer my question but that was when the cold-hearted bitch started to speak.

Raven: (Y/N), you have to understand that he might have never helped us if we had told him.

(Y/N):

(Y/N): Oh, I understand but that's what pisses me off the most

(Y/N): Oh, I understand but that's what pisses me off the most. *Turns to Ozpin* Do you want to know what happened that day?

Ozpin: *Looks at the family and then back at (Y/N)* What happened?

(Y/N): What happened that day was that I ran away from this stupid, twisted *Shouting from rage* FUCKED UP FAMILY CAUSE ALL THEY EVER DID TO ME WAS ABUSE ME!!!

When I said that, I could see the shock on his face.

Ozpin: *Confused* Is this true?

Qrow: Oz, we can-. *Interrupted*

Ozpin: *Angry tone* NO I WANT THE TRUTH, NOW!!!

Tai:... Yes... It's true.

Ozpin: So you're telling me that I was looking for him all these years so he could return to a "Happy Family" that misses him so much. *Angry tone* Was that all a lie!?!?