Heyo!

Thanks for reading 🙂

DISCLAIMER/CONTENT WARNING - - - THIS FIC WILL CONTAIN ADULT CONTENT that is not suitable for those under 18 or for those who are easily triggered. I will NOT be posting content warnings at the beginning of each chapter, SO PLEASE READ THIS HERE. ***This fic may include and is not limited to the following: explicit language, sexual content, mentions of abuse, alcohol and drug use, mentions of rape, pregnancy loss, abortion, mentions of suicide and self-harm, and other descriptions and discussions of topics that may be offensive to some. Please keep all of the above in mind before you start reading.

HEADS UP - - - This doesn't follow Pearl Jam's actual real-life story. Like... it doesn't take place in Seattle, all names of cities are made up except for Seattle and San Diego, timelines and dates are different, etc. It's really an original story that I started writing, then rewrote to insert Pearl Jam and some other bands. There will be (supposed) facts regarding the band and its members bc it is a Pearl Jam fic, but above all, this is a fictional story. All OCs are created by me, and real characters (like members from various bands) are just based on my interpretation and for storyline purposes. I had this idea when listening to Rearviewmirror by Pearl Jam... hence the Pearl Jam theme... but none of it is real, and it's only for entertainment purposes. I'm not making any money from this, and obviously I'm not affiliated with any of the bands mentioned in any way. Keep that in mind when reading and if characters seem ooc. This is a fictional story, and none of it is real.