S2 Ep8 A reunion in the making part two & 1/2

Author's note: You're probably confused about the Title part two & 1/2. Well, my original plan was going to be bigger but ran out of time and getting burned out with heart family. Don't worry, I'll have the next part out by next month. And after that, I'm going to take a little break from Heart family and work something that I just made but I love it so much. I give more details at the end of the next part, and after that, i return to heart family with the season two bonus episode. I don't want to say what it's about but i think a certain trio will love the spotlight.

Previously on Heart family:

Silver leaves the hospital and bumps into Black Heart, "I'm so sorry sir, Are you hurt?"

"Yeah."

Crystal was fuming after Silver's story, "How can I trust anypony when all they do is keep secrets!!"

Snow comforts Diamond, "I thought Opal was your best friend? Nobody would be friends with somepony so annoying and defective."

"No Diamond you're not defective or annoying. Don't listen to those jerks, they don't know about the wonderful pony you've become."

"But they're my parents and they don't care about me!"

"But I do!"

"I care about you so much. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. But it's my fault for not telling you beforehand about your parents. I'm sorry..."

Calico possesses thunder, "Why do you want him so badly, I thought you guys were friends?"

"We weren't just friends.....We were the best of friends."

Thunder gets a vision of the past of Black Heart and Calico, "I don't care that somepony made fun of me. Don't worry about some mean words thrown at me."

"How can you say that?! Friends shouldn't let others make fun of their friends."

Thunder is locked up by Calico, "Hehehe sweet little Thunder. He wants to swim in the deep end but isn't prepared for the challenge that awaits him."

The door blasts open in a giant rainbow-colored burst, smashing Calico in the process by Crystal.

"We can't leave without Dad!"

"Thunder!! we can't stay here."

"Why?"

"Cause if Calico gets us, he could be the biggest threat in Equestria!"

Before Crystal led Thunder out of the hospital's basement.

Crystal signs up for the pride parade, "Crystal, this is Cotten Stream. She's my old friend from flight school.

"Well if you're Cloud's boyfriend, then I can trust you."

"Heh, the only people I can trust now are Cloud, my brothers, my sister Diamond, and my friend Snow. I don't know who I can trust anymore. I feel like I can only trust them to keep a secret... unlike Whirlpool. Right Cloud?"

"What do you mean, like Whirlpool? Are you saying that you told your family about us?! You hate it when others keep secrets from you, but when you keep the secret that you told your family that we're a couple from me, it's totally fine to keep secrets from your boyfriend!"

Crystal walks out of the building "What happened?"

"My actions swinging back,"

"Oh, would you look at that?! Crystal failed in keeping a relationship intact!" Crystal saw who it was, and was in so much disbelief. It was Thunder, but he had Green eyes. "How familiar."