8. This is why we believe (spike island!)

LAUREN was Sitting beside Colby in the car, when they pulled up to the prison the car shut down, Lauren felt herself tense up "oh shit

LAUREN was Sitting beside Colby in the car, when they pulled up to the prison the car shut down, Lauren felt herself tense up "oh shit." Lauren said, Colby quickly turned to her "you good?" He asked, Lauren just nodded while she pushed the anxiety down.

As they got out of the car Wilbur and George stayed beside Lauren and Colby, Sam walked alongside Colby as they made their way through the gates, The gates were shut behind them and that's when reality dawned on Lauren "Shit this is truly happening?" Lauren asked knowing that there were very dark things here.

Sam walked over to Lauren "you sure your comfortable with doing this?" Sam asked, he didn't want her to be uncomfortable doing anything "Sam I'm the only person here who can actually see these things, trust me I'm wanting to do this I just I need a second." Lauren said.

Sam nodded and stood by her side while Colby Wilbur and George all looked around the grounds, Lauren sighed "alright let's go." She said as she walked with the boys to the door, George decided to scare Colby by knocking on the door before they opened it, "just trying to lighten the mood." George said laughing "Colby's already jumpy." Sam said laughing.

Lauren kinda zoned out, her eyes focused on the open door ahead, Things just kept moving and appearing in front of her eyes in that doorway like it was nothing, Sam and Colby both looked over at Lauren confused as to why she looked as if she was terrified.

Lauren was staring into A soldiers eyes, his eyes were cold and dark, he wasn't a soldier he was a demon "Colby move." Lauren said as she walked towards the door "Leave, you can not follow us while we're here or when we leave, you must stay." Lauren said as they all walked inside.

Wilbur looked confused but George was clearly scared after he'd just seen Lauren talking to air, As they walked into the prison to do their tour they just kept making their way throughout the prison "okay can we all pause for a moment?" George asked as they all turned to face him.

His eyes instantly met Lauren's "what the hell was that? At the entrance?" George asked, Lauren sighed "I'm a medium I see spirits and I can interact with them, what I did was ward off an evil spirit so that we didn't get harmed, I did it for our safety." Lauren said before they continued their tour.

As they ventured Through the Prison Lauren and George kept hearing things "did yall hear that?" Lauren asked turning to face Colby, Colby shook his head "yeah it sounded like voices." Sam said, The tour finally finished  And they all got together to Continue their Plan, Wilbur and George were sitting at a table near three chapel streaming when they heard something.

Lauren went to investigate the chapel but there was nothing there, The group then headed back into the building and set up their equipment beginning their Investigation, The Rempod went off a couple times as did the music box, They also used the ovulus hoping someone would speak but nothing happened until they heard "get out." Lauren looked at everyone "we got to get out of here." she said.

They grabbed the equipment and moved to another area "We weren't speaking to a prisoner or guard, we were speaking to something way darker, It didn't want us there because it knew I could see it, I'd been looking at it the whole time. And I'm glad we finally left." Lauren said as they walked into another part of the prison doing the investigation again.

They'd gotten more Activity in The prisoners block, Lauren knew it was time That they prank Wilbur and George, But as they were leaving the Prison to Tell George and Wilbur of their plan Wilbur saw something, Lauren stopped and looked seeing it as it was leaving for good out of sight

Once outside Sam and Colby told George and Wilbur of their plan, Lauren didn't know how she felt sending the two of them into A block alone but she knew they'd be right outside if they needed help, Lauren stood beside Colby outside of the door as Wilbur and George ran inside with their Minecraft swords, they started it as a joke until they started hearing things.

Lauren could hear everything and she was on edge, she stopped herself from going inside, Wilbur and George just ran from side to side as their minutes counted down once the seven minutes were up they walked out and everyone discussed what they'd been through that night.

They left the prison with a new Thought all together of how everything had happened and what could happen, they couldn't believe those prisoners were trapped in their all due to stealing bread, Lauren Couldn't get over that and the spirits she'd seen and talked to tonight Had shown her multiple things.

As they separated and Sam, Colby and Lauren headed  to the hotel they all looked back on the night, Lauren and Colby discussed things Before they drifted off to sleep.