11. the wedding day

LAUREN sat in the chair at the salon as the hairstylist did her hair she couldn't believe it, today was the day, it was her wedding day, she was marrying Colby today and she couldn't believe it, she didn't believe it, today was the day, her nerves...

LAUREN sat in the chair at the salon as the hairstylist did her hair she couldn't believe it, today was the day, it was her wedding day, she was marrying Colby today and she couldn't believe it, she didn't believe it, today was the day, her nerves were high but her heart was happy she was so excited.

Lauren smiled as she left the salon and headed to the venue she pulled out her phone texting Colby "see you soon." She cut off the screen and got into her car, She drove to the venue once she had arrived she made her way to the bridal suite so that Colby wouldn't get a chance to see her before the wedding, once inside of the bridal suite She met Katrina, Celina, Kris and Amanda, they were her bridesmaids and Lauren couldn't be happier.

Since her dad wasn't in the picture anymore Sam was the one who'd walk Lauren down the isle to Colby, Lauren smiled as she linked arms with Sam, they started their walk and the doors opened, Lauren met Colby's eyes and smiled as she walked down the isle to him, once at the alter Sam hugged Lauren and then walked over behind Colby, Due to him being the best man he had to stand behind Colby.

Lauren took Colby's hand as she stood directly in front of him, The preacher stood between them as he got ready "Alright repeat after me." The preacher said "I Lauren Eva Fallon." The preacher said "I Lauren Eva Fallon." Lauren said, "take the Cole Robert Brock." The preacher said "take the Cole Robert Brock." Lauren said "to be my lawfully wedded husband." The preacher said "to be my lawfully wedded husband." Lauren said "I Cole Robert Brock." The preacher said "I Cole Robert Brock." Colby said "take The Lauren Eva Fallon." The preacher said "take the Lauren Eva Fallon." Colby said "To be my lawfully wedded wife." The preacher said "to be my lawfully wedded wife." Colby said "you may now say your vows." The preacher said.

Lauren smiled as she looked at Colby "Oh Colby, where do I begin? You were the first person outside of Sam who ever saw me for me, you never judged me based off my gift, you didn't judge me for being a medium, you didn't judge me for being different In fact you told me to embrace it, And you chose to love me through every panic attack, every break down, you chose to love me  when other people would choose to run and for that I am forever thankful For you Colbs, I love you forever and I will love you until the end of time, thank you for being the one person who never shut me out or shut me down." Lauren said as she met Colby's eyes.

Colby smiled as he met Lauren's eyes "Lauren, I don't know where to begin either You are a one of a kind, you always have been, you are not only my best friend but also the love of my life, you've helped me through so much and god knows you'll help me through more, you have stuck by my side even when no one else besides Sam would, you were always there when I needed you and you never ever turned your back on me, I am forever thankful for you, it took me a while to figure out what it was about you that drove me crazy but I know now that I fell in love with you, not because your pretty or smart but because you have always been there for me no matter what, you never pushed me away, you never  shut me down, you never judged me for ghost hunting with Sam, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, I love you always and I will love you until the end of time." Colby said as his eyes met Lauren's again.

The preacher spoke again " I now announce you Husband and wife, you may kiss your bride." The preacher said as Colby grabbed Lauren and kissed her, dipping her all the way to the ground, her veil touching the floor of the alter as he pulled her back up, the two of them were happy, this was it, their happy ending, the best ending to their story.