9. The Night we Talked to demons (REAL CONJURING HOUSE!)

LAUREN couldn't believe the boys had convinced her to go with them to the conjuring house, That house absolutely terrified her, not only had she seen the movies but she'd heard the stories based off the house and just thinking about going there te...

LAUREN couldn't believe the boys had convinced her to go with them to the conjuring house, That house absolutely terrified her, not only had she seen the movies but she'd heard the stories based off the house and just thinking about going there terrified her.

Lauren sighed as she got into the car with Colby "why are we doing this?" Lauren asked, "because it's gonna be fun, you'll be okay Laur, I promise." Colby said as Sam got into the car, Sam noticed Lauren's fear "you alright there Lauren?" Sam asked "yeah I'm just nervous." Lauren said as Colby drove to the conjuring House.

Once they had arrived Lauren felt every single nerve in her body tense and tingle she knew what she was getting herself into but part of her knew she'd regret it at the end of the day "here goes nothing. This time we're gonna be here overnight alone. Are we ready?" Sam asked, Colby laughed trying to keep the positivity alive but Lauren didn't speak she just stared at the house.

They took their tour with Josh and Seth, And by the time they finished the tour of the house and the graves of the soldiers it was finally time for them to do their investigation alone, It was closer to 3 am now and Lauren had already seen some stuff "alright so I'll be out here trying to contact the soldiers, Colby you'll be in the basement and Lauren?" Sam asked "let me stay in the Seance room, where Ed and Lorraine held their seance it'll be best." Lauren said.

Colby's eyes widened when Lauren requested the seance room but he knew he could trust her to stay safe, Lauren didn't want Colby in the basement but she knew as long as she was right there she could get to him, as they began their investigations, things started to turn for the worst instantly, Sam was standing outside trying to reach the soldiers, Colby was in the basement and Lauren was alone in the seance room.

Lauren looked around the room Her eyes meeting those of a spirit, Except this spirit wasn't human, Lauren felt instantly sick as she began to Speak "you can not touch me, you can not touch Sam nor Colby, you will leave us alone and let all these poor soldiers alone!" Lauren yelled, the spirit clearly got angry and made it way towards her, Colby and Sam said the prayer hoping it would work, The rempod started going off near Colby and he ran to the door, Sam rushed inside when he couldn't Reach Colby with the walkie nor Lauren, Lauren rushed to get out of the door while Sam opened the basement door for Colby, The boys rushed to help Lauren who was screaming trying to get out, the door had been shut and locked "SAM! COLBY!" Lauren yelled as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Colby rushed to the door opening it as Lauren fell into his arms breathless and shaking, Colby put his hand on her head holding her close "woah woah what happened? Hey Lauren talk to me!" Colby said as he tried to Calm his girlfriend down.

Lauren felt her breathe catching in her throat "Whatever was in this room with me wasn't human, it's almost like it's working with whatever is in the basement." Lauren said trying to Explain "none of it is human, it can't leave the house unless it attaches itself to us, We have to tell it to leave us alone, we have to tell it that it can't follow us and say goodbye to the house. We have to leave." Lauren said.

"You can't follow us out, you can not come with us home you must stay here, thank you for talking to us but it's time we leave. Goodbye." Lauren said as she closed the door to the house behind her, as they walked to the car Lauren started to feel better she was still a little shaken up but she felt better.

Colby was happy to know Lauren made it out safely, he didn't know what happened but he knew she'd tell him on the way home, they got into the car and started driving to their hotel for the night "So what happened?" Sam asked "When I was in that room whatever that dark entity was it tried to attack me, it wanted to physically hurt me because it knew I could see it we'd locked eyes, It was trying to take human form at first but I could tell it wasn't human, it was something completely different, And that's when I tried to leave and then boom doors locked." Lauren said.

They all stayed silent the rest of the way back to the hotel confused but definitely aware of things that weren't human or godly.