Important

So guys how are we, I know it been ages since I came here, lol I mean visited this book. But I have an amazing stories to share with you, it will be selfish of me to keep it to my self. So try this books out by Chrissie-Swift

 So try this books out by Chrissie-Swift

*Howling Hearts of Two Mates *

"You are their king?" Lyrisia found herself out of the shock she went in as the two men fought over her and uttered.

"Yes, my Queen," Callum replied, his tone softening as it overflowed with love.

A smile adorned Lyrisia's face, a mixture of surprise and intrigue intertwining within her expression.

"You fucking smiled?" Damien's voice dripped with a mix of disbelief and bitterness.

He couldn't help but feel a surge of anger towards Callum for eliciting that genuine smile from Lyrisia and daring to address her as his queen.

********

The reason behind Lyrisia having two mates remained a baffling mystery for everyone.

The shock when she found out Damien was her mate;

Damien, the gamma of her pack, had been a constant presence in Lyrisia's life since their fathers were the past Alpha and the past Gamma and grew up together in the same pack house.

However, their relationship had always been strained, never quite meeting eye to eye.

In a surprising turn of events, just as Lyrisia's birthday celebration came to an end, she discovered herself having another mate who happened to be a half werewolf and half dragon.

Seeing it as a blessed mistake made by the moon goddess and the sun goddess, Lyrisia had the chance to reject one.

However, her heart was torn between the two as Callum was the opposite of Damien but yet, her heart yearned for one.

https://stardust-h5.stardustgod.com/kiss/shareBookPage/?bookId=64a9935f52b1ab673c041ea6&randomId=1140695901694268401&type=1001&pushType=1

And then this one by the same author

*Alpha Queen; The Gifted One*.                                 She is the most enviable woman from her era. A fearsome alpha, blessed by the moon goddess who declared her the woman who would change the world.

A series of events gets Judith time-travelling and she suddenly becomes a delicate and jealous wife of an alpha.

While she makes new enemies who want to kill and possess her body,  what would happen when the old enemies are also looking to kill her?

Would that provoke her wolf to wake up and take them back home? To continue the war they had escaped from, to claim her title back?

http://wbnv.in/a/a9gvZzD