1: Sacrifice and resurrection

A little lamb was tied with chains, in front of him was a long hallway that led to a room with a pentagram.
That lamb knew what was coming, being sacrificed by the bishops was inevitable, since he was the only one left of his kind, he felt a bit afraid, but he had already assimilated the situation.
He was screwed! He knew it, so without further ado, he reached the room where the feared bishops were waiting for him, the lamb simply knelt on that pentagram awaiting his inevitable end.

-Before us stands the last of its kind. All others we have hunted down and put to the blade.- The red frog wearing the yellow crown spoke.

-With this final sacrifice the prophecy will be impos- The squid wearing the blue crown had been interrupted by a loud and clear "AHEM" coming from the little lamb before them.

-Che, can't we skip this whole part where you make your speech? -The lamb said with a somewhat bored expression, completely screwing up a very important moment in the destiny of the old faith.

-Insolent lamb! How dare you speak that way to bishops, gods of the old faith? - The bush-like worm wearing the green crown exclaimed with some angrily.

- What? Didn't you see that coming? Also, does that matter? You guys are going to kill me anyway. -The lamb spoke with indifference, even though deep inside he was begging for help.

- Hmm, the lamb has a good point. - The spider wearing the purple crown spoke, receiving a "Shamura!" from the other bishops in response. - That's why we shouldn't waste any more time-.

The bishops nodded, giving way for the executioner to approach with their sharp ax in the direction of the lamb, which simply bowed his head accepting his fate, but not without letting a "Todos ustedes se la re comen" come out from his mouth before feeling the edge of the ax on his neck.

---------

From one moment to another, our beloved protagonist found himself in a completely white place where only the noise of chains and regrets could be heard, was that the world of the dead? Disoriented, he begins to look everywhere until he can distinguish where the sound of the chains is coming from. The lamb got up and walked cautiously until he got in front of The One Who Waits and his disciples. That almighty being who was tied in chains let out a smile when he saw the lamb and spoke firmly.

- Come closer. Fear not, for though you are already dead, I still have need of you. Those foolish Bishops thought they could keep you from me in death, but instead they sent you straight to me. I will give you LIFE again, but at a PRICE! All I ask is for you to start a Cult in my name. Do we have a deal? -

The lamb took a long look at the god in front of him, for some reason he thought he was hot, But hey! We can't judge him, surely whoever is reading this simps a character the same or worse. So he just let out a light laugh and spoke in a calm voice.

- Well, it doesn't really seem like I have much of a choice, but if that pretty face of yours is part of the deal, of course I'm in. - After that, the lamb gave a flirtatious look at the divinity in front of him, leaving those present with a confused face.

-...I guess that's a yes.- The one who waits smiled and gave the red crown to the lamb, bringing he back to life and giving he power to send him to the battlefield.

- Are you sure about this master? - Asked the disciple in white clothes with red details.

- I have good expectations for this lamb, we will just have to wait and see if they are correct, but don't worry Baal, he couldn't face us. - The divinity spoke confidently, willing to just wait and see the progress of his new vessel.

- ...That lamb was flirting with you, master. - The disciple of black clothes, red details and slanted eyes spoke with some confusion due to the actions of the first mentioned.

-...Irrelevant... -The divinity responded calmly, although deep down he was ashamed of it.

------------------------

Meanwhile in the realm of the old faith there was a newly resurrected lamb who was ready to take on anyone who crossed his path.

.
.
.
HEWWO!!!
Thank you very much for starting to read this shit, I must say that English is not my first language, so if you see any errors, I would appreciate it if you let me know.

Meaning of Hispanic expressions:
Che: It is an Argentine prefix, it would be like saying "Hey"
Todos ustedes se la re comen: Something similar to "you all suck cock" It is not entirely accurate since its literal translation does not make much sense, but in simple words it is that.

Thank you very much for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter!
846 words.