3: A short break before continuing

After several minutes of our beloved lamb complaining about having to make a fire to cook and getting a "Shut up and get to work" from Ratau in response, The protagonist managed to finish and start cooking, surprisingly he didn't complained so much about the last thing.

-Nah nah nah, I can now be on Masterchef with this. - Spoke the lamb, showing the food he had made with pride

-Pff, I guess it's good. - Clears his throat a little and then speaks. -Now we must build a Shrine, but first we will need more Followers and more gold. Both of which can be found when crusading through the lands of The Old Faith. Our mutual benefiter The One Who Waits has been trappe- The favorite rat of many had been interrupted once again, this time by some snoring that was more fake than honest politics coming from, of course, the lamb.Without further ado, Ratau hits him with his cane once again, receiving a "¡La concha de tu madre!" as a reply - What a bad habit you have of interrupting your elders-.

-Yes, my mom used to tell me that a lot when she was alive. - Responded while touching his head where he had been hit.

-This is important cordero pendejo. -Spoke with a bit of annoyance.

-Bueeno, seguí dale. - Rolled his eyes a bit to now prepare himself to listen to Ratau.

- Good, well, as I was saying. Our mutual benefiter The One Who Waits has been trapped by the four Bishops of the Old Faith. Each of them guards a chain that binds him to the realm beyond. We have conjured openings to their realms. It is your task to track them down and slay them so that he may be freed. Now go! There you shall find gold and willing recruits and for those who are not willing, convert them by FORCE! - Said this last phrase with an emotion that seemed a little strange to the lamb.

-Weeeel, First of all, how bad the bishops are at trapping that big cat, he's too hot to be locked up. Second, Franc- This time, the one who was interrupted was the lamb.

 Second, Franc- This time, the one who was interrupted was the lamb

-Wait, wait, wait. You said The One Who Waits is what? - The rat saw the new wearer of the Red Crown with notable confusion.

 You said The One Who Waits is what? - The rat saw the new wearer of the Red Crown with notable confusion