~ 4 : First crusade ~

Four doors of four colors, each leading to a different kingdom controlled by a different bishop. There was where the lamb was, he looked at the light green door for a few seconds.

 There was where the lamb was, he looked at the light green door for a few seconds

- "Darkwood"... Well, the name sounds pretty descriptive. I think I should start here. - He tried to open the door normally but quickly realized that it wouldn't work, so he was able to open the door thanks to the red crown and the devotion of his only follower.

DARKWOOD
A Kingdom with a temperate climate, tall trees and a good variety of different types of plants.
The large amount of flora prevented most of the light from reaching the ground, which favored the chaotic nature of the local fauna, in addition to being a place where you could easily get lost if you are a stranger.
The lamb simply looked around for a few seconds, equiped his sword and approached something that seemed to be a tombstone.

"Entering the lands of the Bishop Leshy. Those who do not follow the ways of the old faith will be destroyed"

- Pfff- si dale, chupame la pija. - He kicked the old tombstone causing it to fall. - ... Well, it's clear that I'm not going to pay for that. - After saying that he headed to the next room.

The lamb advanced without much difficulty, the enemies did not seem too strong to him, even so, what he was doing gave him a strange feeling. Why did he have to be killing little monsters that he didn't know at all? He wasn't feeling very well.
He continued advancing, immersed in his thoughts while fighting, but from one moment to the next the atmosphere begins to change, taking on a red tone.

-Que mier- ¡¿Eh?! - Lamb is lifted several centimeters off the ground, he tried to resist but was unable to move his body and his eyes completely changed to a bright red color.

A black substance begins to sprout from the ground and the one wearing the green crown comes out of it.

- How can this be? - The bishop of chaos, named Leshy, spoke. - You were put to the blade, Lamb, as all your kind were. And yet here you stand before me, unrepentant. -You could see the disgust in his words, he seems to see the lamb and the crown he was wearing. - The Crown... his power... could it be? - He was surprised, but in a matter of seconds his voice changed to a more serious one. - But I am stronger still. Turn tail and run, Little Lamb. - Once he finished his speech, he released the lamb, letting it fall to the ground and catch their breath.