2: Getting used to the new position

Adrenaline, that was what the lamb just returned from the dead felt, he didn't even care if the heretics came to hit him, it was as if he couldn't feel it, he only advanced, ending the lives of anyone who crossed his path.

As he walked through the rooms he saw something moving under the ground and a rat with an eye missing came out. The lamb was about to attack him until he spoke.

-Fear not! I am Ratau. I was once a chosen vessel like you, but those days are lost to the winds. I was sent to gui- The lamb lets out a fake yawn, thus interrupting the rat.

-Che, I'm sorry but I really- The new wearer of the red crown is hit by the rat's stick.- What the fuck is wrong with you?! Do you want to fi- He is hit again with the stick.

- No interrumpas pinche chamaco irrespetuoso! -Ratau exclaimed- Whatever -Clears his throat and continues talking as before. - We are deep in the lands of the Old Faith and in grave danger. My instructions are to lead you to safety. Continue through the woods. Escape lies ahead. I will be close by-.

Ratau goes underground and the lamb wastes no time and continues to advance, still with a high level of adrenaline, using good attacks with his sword to make his way through the heretics until he reached a room where a cow was about to be sacrificed.
The former red crown vessel comes out of the ground again. He was about to say something, but the lamb simply continued advancing, ready to attack the cultists of the old faith in the middle of the sacrificial ritual, at this Ratau just lets out a sigh and goes back into the ground.

-Oh mighty Bishops of the Old Faith! We ask you to accept the sacrifice of this wretched soul. - The one who seemed to be carrying out the ritual spoke.

-Hey! Who interrupts our ritual and trespasses on sacred ground?! - One of the members spoke when realizing the presence of the Lamb.

- The one who fucked your mother you asshole! - After the lamb uttered these simple but strong words, the cultists rushed to attack him.

The lamb was able to defeat the cultists and summoned monsters quite easily, managing to free the little cow from what she thought was her inevitable fate.
She was very scared, but grateful to the lamb. He, feeling deep inside as if he knew what he had to do, opened a portal and lifted that little cow up and then put her in that portal.

The wearer of the red crown let out a sigh, calming down and beginning to feel the pain of the blows that the heretics had managed to give him. Still, he advanced to the next room hoping he wouldn't have to fight anyone else. Fortunately for him, the only one there was Ratau.

-We have reached safety. You have done well. - Ratau spoke, who had seen the last fight the lamb had.

-Ay boludo, even my ass hurts. - He complained as he stretched, making the rat let out a small burst of air trying not to laugh.

-Pff, well. The Red Crown will allow you to use those markings on the ground to transport yourself great distances. It will take you to a temple that has fallen to ruin. There you will be able to begin your new Cult. I will meet you there. - After finishing speaking, Ratau goes back into the ground.

The lamb looks at the marks and drops to the ground. He was thinking something like "Shit, in less than 3 days my family was murdered, I was murdered, I met death, I was resurrected and now I have to take care of a cult and defeat weirdos", just grabs his face and lets a few tears come out while looking at the sky.

-"The One Who Waits"... - That lamb said to himself - I... had seen him before, didn't I? - He removed his hands from his face, remembering those lucid dreams he had had periodically for so long. - Heh, and think that Rami accused me of being a drug addict for always dreaming about a hot giant cat. - Laughs a bit and then gets up, goes to the marks that were on the floor and goes to the cult.