~ 6 - A bit of conflict ~

Warning: This chapter has images that contain "blood"
.

The little lamb's rest didn't last long; soon after, his mentor, Ratau, entered the temple. Lamb simply stretched as he spoke.

-You were amazing to watch. A natural leader. I can see why you were chosen. - Ratau said with a smile. Despite being an impromptu sermon, it had gone quite well.

-Don't say that, you'll make me blush. - Lamb said, placing his hand on his cheek as if embarrassed, though he was just playing dumb. Ratau let out a short laugh.

-Anyway, if you're going to lead your Cult, you'll need to declare Doctrines so they can obey you. Return to the lands of the Old Faith and seek out fragments of the Stone of Commandment. With these, you can declare new doctrines. -

-I see, so I'll have to punch more people in the face. - Lamb sighed and got up from the floor. -Guess I'll have to work then. -

-Pues si we. - Ratau gave a slight smile. -Good luck, little lamb. -

-Don't wish me luck, wish me success. - Lamb said confidently as he exited the temple. Ratau just chuckled.

Lamb left his cult, heading towards the entrance of Dark Forest. Upon entering the territory of the Green Crown, the lamb simply picked up the weapon he could use on this crusade.

-An axe? Huh, Rami was always better with these than me. - He sighed, a little worried. -Well, let's do this anyway. - He continued to the next room.

Our protagonist continued along the path of Dark Forest, defeating enemies, not feeling as bad about it as before, yet still hoping not to get used to it to the point of feeling nothing... But only time would tell that.
He proceeded through a couple of rooms until he found himself in a chamber where the corpses of a few worms were impaled on stakes.

-...This is kind of creepy. - They said with a slight grimace of disgust, covering their nose a bit due to the smell.

Not many seconds passed before the people's favorite rat emerged from the ground as usual.

- I'm glad I found you. I bring good news! - Ratau said with a smile.

-Did Diego Maradona come back to life!? - The lamb spoke with a hopeful expression.

-What? No. - The rat seemed puzzled by that reaction.

-Ow. - sadness and disappointment were evident.

-The news is that... The One Who Waits is pleased with your progress and wishes to grant you a crown ability. - Ratau extended his hand and transferred power to Lamb through what seemed like flashes of red light.

-...What the hell. - Lamb looked at his hands, feeling somewhat confused.

-Focus and aim at the worms, you'll know when to shoot. -

Lamb seemed somewhat puzzled by these instructions, but still obeyed, managing to use a curse to destroy the worms' corpses.

-Damn, esto está potente. - He seemed impressed by this new ability.

-The enemies you kill now will drop Fervor. Collect this to replenish your curses. - Ratau smiled, ready to leave, having done what he came to do here.

Lamb looked at his left hand and noticed a kind of circle on his wrist, under their bracelet.

-And...- He looked back ahead, noticing that his mentor had already left. - ...Didn't even say goodbye, that old bastard. - They sighed. -Well, gotta keep going. - He continued walking to continue his crusade.