~ 7 - Take a breath ~

Warning: This chapter has images that contain "blood"
.
Calm and cold.
That's what Lamb felt at that moment, his eyes closed, not sure where he was, but he was calm...
Until he felt someone poking him with a stick as if he were a bird on the side of the road.

Get up lamb, it's not eternal rest yet. – Said the cat in black and red clothes while poking him with the back of his weapon.

BU- ow- Stop that! – The lamb said while pushing the stick away with his hand in annoyance.

Ah! Good to see you awake. – The cat in white clothes with red details smiled.

Lamb sighed as he got up from the ground. – Here again? – He looked at the present deity and smiled. – Not that I'm complaining though.

... You keep playing around? – The chained god rolled his eyes with some annoyance.

With you, anything bb. – Lamb replied flirtatiously.

The One Who Waits looked away for a few seconds before turning back to the lamb. – Even with your little games, you are my chosen vessel and death cannot stop you. I won't allow it, because I still need you. – He was interrupted.

FOAA! And you blame me! – The sheep chuckled, while the disciples of death tried their best not to laugh.

The god sighed and decided to ignore the comment. – Take what you have gathered, build and strengthen the Cult. This is how power is gained. Continue, for each time you fall, you rise again stronger. – He finished with a smile showing his fangs.

... Damn, bite me daddy- I MEAN- – Lamb coughed more falsely than an honest politician and cleared his throat. – So... I die and I'm going back again? Just like that? – He tilted his head with some curiosity.

Exactly little lamb, death will not stop you in your mission, if you fall you must rise once more. No matter how much time passes. – The chained deity placed one of his fingers on the lamb's chin, making him look into his eyes.

Lamb remained silent for a few seconds, looking at his god, starting to ask himself several questions, like why he was chosen and when this would end

Lamb remained silent for a few seconds, looking at his god, starting to ask himself several questions, like why he was chosen and when this would end... Or how it would end. But all he did was exhale before responding.

Alright...

Good boy... Return to the world above now, your followers await you. –

The One Who Waits moved his hand away from Lamb and allowed him to leave through the pentagram.

Baal whispered to his brother. – Hey... Did you also feel some sexual tension between the lamb and our master? – He received a judgmental look from Aym.

... How about you shut up? – The cat with a scar rolled his good eye, while his twin simply lowered his ears.

—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—