⭒ You Calling Them Pretty ⭒

✧*:・゚dating *:・゚✧ *   

✧ Draco Malfoy ✧

you were sitting in the great hall, in draco's lap. you had finished your dinner so you played with his hair. you noticed the way the platinum appeared golden in the lighting and the way his sharp jaw clenched a little in concentration as he listened to something theo said. he was so beautiful. he caught you staring so he smirked and put a hand around your waist. "what are you looking at, gorgeous?" you smiled. "just admiring you, pretty boy." his eyes lit in a surprise. "you think I'm pretty?" you nodded. "well, baby, you flatter me but you're prettier". he put a hand on your cheek and gently kissed you.

✧ Blaise Zabini ✧

you were in the astronomy tower, talking and looking at the stars. you felt yourself zoning out, because you were admiring how his features glowed in the moonlight. he didn't realize you had lost concentration until he asked you  something and you didn't respond. he waved a hand in front of your face to get your attention. "earth to y/n, where did your mind go?" "sorry, I just though how pretty you look." he immediately blushed, no one had called him that before. he took your hand into his and gently kissed your knuckles. "well thank you, my love," he thought about it for a long time after that. 

✧ Mattheo Riddle ✧

you were in your dorm late at night. your head lay in mattheo's lap. you were looking at his face without saying a word while he stroked your hair. you were thinking how good he looks, with messy hair and a plain t-shirt. "what are you thinking about, baby?," he asked, half-smiling at you. "you're so pretty." he raised his eyebrows and his face lit up immediately, "you think so?" "yeah" he quickly got on top of you, starting to kiss your cheek, then neck. "you're driving me insane you know that?"

✧ Theodore Nott ✧

you were in the common room after curfew. theo was smoking out the window, leaning on the ledge. you got up from your place on the armchair and went to him, hugging him from behind. he turned his head as he was exhaling the smoke, raising an eyebrow. "hello, beautiful," he said, kissing your forehead. "hello, pretty boy," you responded, causing him to smirk. "I like the sound of that," he put out his cigarette and turned to you entirely, hand around your waist, "say that again." you did, and he kissed you between each time. 

✧ Lorenzo Berkshire ✧

you were on a walk near the black lake. enzo was making one of his silly jokes to make you laugh. you loved them. he looked adorable when he was smiling, especially in the sunlight. "hey enzo?," you called him. "yes, sweetheart?" "you're really pretty" he had the biggest smile, could't contain it. "you think I'm pretty?," he got closer to you. "very much so," you nodded. he kissed you forehead, "that's the cutest thing anyone's said to me"

✧ Tom Riddle ✧

you were in the library, reading. you were tired so you put down your book and looked at tom. he seemed so concentrated on his book, his jaw was clenched, his eyes quickly scanning the pages. he looked so good. "you look so pretty," you said. he looked up and met your gaze, "what? pretty?" "yes, very." he was sceptical and a little confused at first, but then he accepted it and smiled to himself. 

✧✧✧

tom is probably reading about horcruxes, let's be honest... but since we're delulu we're gonna ignore that. 

please vote if you like what I write, it would be really helpful.