⭒ Them Walking In On You Changing ⭒

✧*:・゚crushing *:・゚✧ *

✧ Draco Malfoy ✧

you were just getting dressed for a party, now only in your underwear when draco stormed in the room, "y/n have you seen my-", he immediately froze when he realized you were half-naked. "what the hell, draco, seriously?" he chuckled and shook his head, "I'm sorry, y/n, I really am, though I must say I'm enjoying the view" you immediately blushed and covered yourself, "get away. now!", "fine, fine", he finally left, leaving you extremely flustered. 

✧ Blaise Zabini ✧

you were dressing up for dinner in the great hall. you were in your underwear when blaise opened the door, "hey y/n I just wanted to-" you jumped and shouted "fucking hell, blaise" he quickly covered his eyes and turned to the side as you put your hands in front of your chest, "get out!" he smiled and bit his lip, quickly glancing down your body, "damn, y/n, you look good...respectfully", he added, slyly. then he spun on his feet and left, closing the door.

✧ Mattheo Riddle ✧

you were changing in your dorm after a quidditch practice when mattheo stormed in without knocking. he realized you were just in your underwear and his eyes grew wide, "mind if I join you?" "get lost! you ever heard of knocking?", you shouted, trying to cover up. "you ever heard of locking a door?" you rolled you eyes. he didn't even bother to seem ashamed of looking at your body. you raised your eyebrow, "my eyes are up here, mattheo", he smirked, "sorry, love, I have trouble concentrating", then he winked at you and left. 

✧ Theodore Nott ✧

you were in your dorm, just having taken off your shirt when theo walked in "y/n have you seen my-" he stopped at the door, scanning your body, "I-", he had trouble continuing because he got distracted, "sweet couldron, help me", he murmured, not even bothering to lift his eyes from your chest. you waved a hand in front of him, "hello, earth to theo! get out of my room!" he came out of his trance, "right, sorry, gorgeous. you look great!", he shouted as he was closing the door. 

✧ Lorenzo Berkshire ✧

you were getting dressed for a party when enzo walked in without knocking. "hey, y/n, I was wondering-", he froze so fast and turned around. you saw him blushing, "I am so so sorry, I didn't mean to-" you covered yourself, "you know, enzo, there's this thing called knocking" "yeah, I know, sorry" he was about to leave you alone when he turned back to look at you for just a second, then smiled and said "you look stunning, y/n" and closed the door. 

✧ Tom Riddle ✧

you were changing when tom walked in your dorm, immediately freezing when he saw you're just in your underwear. he took his time looking you up and down, smirking. "what are you doing here?", you tried not to show how embarrassed you were. "just enjoying the view", he said, shamelessly continuing to stare at your body. you were bright red, "get out right now" he enjoyed how flustered you were, "fine, if you insist..", he checked you out one last time before he left, doing the tongue in cheek thingy (iykyk)