⭒ Tom Riddle One-Shot ⭒

you enter the slytherin common room after a late night walk. the room was completely empty except for tom who was sitting on one of the couches reading a book. he looked up at you and raised a brow "having trouble sleeping?"

you sat on one of the armchairs and leaned back in it "I could ask you the same"

tom narrowed his eyes but didn't respond. after a few moments, he glanced up at you "you gonna stay here and watch me read?"

"I was thinking of getting my own book, but I could just annoy you instead"

he sighed "you can certainly try"

you put one leg over the other "you are not the best company, you know"

"not my problem you decided to sit with me"

you huffed. there has always been tension between you both, but you couldn't say if it's good or bad. you got up from the armchair and sat on the couch next to him, still leaving some space between you "what are you reading?" you tried to peek at the page.

he closed the book and tossed it aside "you are too curious for your own good"

you grinned "maybe. so you won't show me?"

he shook his head "nope. now go to sleep"

you frowned "but I don't want to, mom" you mocked him.

he glared at you "you know, as your prefect I could give you detention for being out of bed that late"

you nearly laughed "oh I'm shaking in my boots"

tom rolled his eyes "don't mock me, love. that's not very smart of you"

you continued teasing him "or what? are you gonna punish me?" you looked at him sceptically.

he stayed silent for a while, as if he was considering something. then he smirked slightly "you better shut that mouth of yours before I put it to work, doll"

you almost choked on air at that, but managed to compose yourself. you smiled "oh? that doesn't sound so bad"

before you knew it, you were getting closer and closer to him. he didn't seem to mind, he didn't stop looking at you for a second. "careful what you wish for"

"oh I know damn well what I want" your fingers trailed up and down his thigh. his jaw clenched.

"I don't think you can handle me"

as he said that, you got on your knees in front of him, throwing him a challenging look "try me"

he smirked and leaned back "take your shirt off, I wanna see you"

you hesitated just a moment before you did as he said, leaving only your lace bra on.

"your bra as well"

that really made you think if you were really comfortable with it.

"don't make me ask again"

once your chest was bare in front of him, he smiled in satisfaction. you slowly took his belt off and soon his cock was free and your mouth filled with saliva at the sight. you looked up at him and started stroking his length. 

he licked his lips. his veiny hand wrapped around your hair with a quick movement and his grip tightened "I'm gonna make you choke on my cock like a good little slut"

the words send shivers all the way down to your pussy, and you leaned in, taking him into your mouth. tom hummed in approval, leaning his head back "just like that" your tongue traveled up and down his length, his grip on your hair was so tight it started to hurt. 

you started taking him deeper and deeper. when you felt the tip at the back of your throat you gagged, causing him to chuckle "good girl, gag for me again" he pressed your head down so that you choked again "so fucking pretty," he whispered.

you started pumping your head up and down faster and you could feel he was close. he forced your head down again and again, making it harder for you to keep up the pace. he didn't care that it could be too much for you, and you also didn't mind the lack of control you had in the situation. in fact, it turned you on even more. 

tom groaned, fucking your mouth like it was the last thing he would ever do. you moaned, sending vibrations through all of his length. he gripped your hair so hard your scalp burned "fucking hell, just like that," he praised.

he suddenly stopped, just seconds before finishing. he yanked you to your feet "I'm not done with you" your knees were sore and your legs felt weak. "I'm gonna fuck you till I'm sure you can't walk. understand?"

all you could do was nod, before he took you to his dorm and locked the door. he roughly threw you on his bed. "clothes off. now" you did as he asked, mentally preparing yourself. he took his clothes off as well and climbed on top of you,  grabbing your neck, causing your breath to catch. "are you gonna behave?" you nodded and he let you go. "open your legs for me" you did so and he grabbed your thighs, definitely leaving marks. 

he slided his tip between your lips, spreading them and feeling your wetness, before he slid into you with a hard thrust that made you gasp. "you like how I'm stretching your tight pussy?"

"god, yes" you breathed, trying your best to take all of him. he wasted no time before starting to slide in and out of you, while still holding your thighs, bruising them. your head flew back on the bed and you closed your eyes, feeling you're close. 

"look at me," his tone was dark and commanding, "I wanna see your face as I ruin you"

just as you were about to cum he stopped, causing you to whimper in disappointment. he flipped you so that you were on your stomach. "ass up"

you did as you're told, desperate to feel him inside you again. he grabbed your neck and brought your head back. he whispered into your ear "you're such a slut. want me to make you cum?"

you groaned "please" you could barely finish the word before he burried himself into you, leaving you breathless yet again. he gave you no time to adjust as he started smacking against your ass. his hand around your neck squeezed tightly, restricting your air supply. his other hand spread your thigh further, allowing him to fuck you from an angle that made you see stars. 

his thrusts were faster and faster, each one harder than the last one. "cum for me"

his words alone made you lose control. your walls clenched around him, the orgasm making your whole body shake. tom continued to slam into you and soon reached his own release with a loud grunt. he collapsed onto you, chuckling. "make sure to take late night walks more often"

✧✧✧

I promise Theo is next, I just saw that most people wanted Tom smut, so.. enjoy :)

how about a threesome??? theo and matty maybe?