⭒ You Bending Down In Front Of Them ⭒

✧*:・゚enemies but crushing *:・゚✧ *

✧ Draco Malfoy ✧

you were walking out of class when you saw draco coming down the corridor and decided to tease him a little. you bent down, pretending to have dropped something. draco stopped behind you and you saw him stare at the way your skirt lifted. he cleared his throat and quickly looked away. you smiled to him innocently and carried on walking. you heard him swear "fucking hell" under his breath as you were leaving. 

✧ Blaise Zabini ✧

you were in potions, brewing an elixir. blaise's group was just next to yours. you were trying to measure the amount of leaves that you had to put in your couldron but as you were doing so, you dropped your book. you bent down to take it and your skirt lifted, leaving little to the imagination. it happened right in front of blaise. he sighed sharply and his breath hitched, "oh my..you did not just do that, y/n." you turned to face him, "did what?" he just shook his head and continued with his work, throwing glances at you every now and then. 

✧ Mattheo Riddle ✧

you entered the slytherin party you were invited to in a short black dress. after a little dancing you noticed mattheo refilling his drink just a few steps from you. you decided to tease him so you "accidentally" dropped your ring and bent down to get it. as you got up, you saw mattheo smirking at you. he got close and whispered into your ear: "you naughty girl, teasing me like that, huh?" "I have no idea what you're talking about," you lied. mattheo brushed a strand of hair out of your face, "careful there, my restraint has limits," he winked at you as he walked away. 

✧ Theodore Nott ✧

he was smoking at a party and you were slightly drunk, so you wanted to have a little fun. you bant down, pretending to talk to pansy, completely aware that your dress was too short. you heard theo starting to cough. you raised your brow at him, "you okay there, theo?" he pressed his tongue to his cheek "you know what you did" "enlighten me" you insisted. he shook his head "you are lucky you're drunk" he said before he left.

✧ Lorenzo Berkshire ✧

you were in class and you dropped your pencil. you bent down to get it and your skirt lifted. you saw lorenzo adjusting himself in his seat behind you. "is there a problem?," you asked innocently. he blushed, not meeting you eye, "not at all" you smiled to yourself. enzo had to excuse himself from class. 

✧ Tom Riddle ✧

you were in the library, searching for a book, trying to ignore tom who was doing the same. as you flipped through the pages you suddenly dropped your book and bent down to get it. your skirt lifted, almost exposing your ass. you hadn't even gotten back up when tom pushed you against the shelf with a hand on your throat "you think you can just do that and get away with it, hm? you little slut." you tried to deny it but he squeezed your throat and your breath hitched. "you're gonna fix what you've done" he took you to his dorm and I think you could guess the rest.