⭒ Someone Walking In On You ⭒

!NSFW!

✧ Blaise Zabini ✧

he dragged you into an empty classroom, not even bothering to lock the door. he pressed you against the wall and his lips met yours in a rough kiss. "blaise," I groan, "someone can walk in-" "should've thought about that before wearing that damn skirt," he brought the skirt up your thighs and wrapped your legs around his waist, pressing himself against you. he kissed your neck and nibbled on the skin, his hand going through your hair. he moved your underwear to the side and positioned himself at your entrance. he kissed you and slid into you with a thrust. you moaned despite trying to keep quiet. blaise quickly increased the pace, gripping your thigh with one hand and your hair with the other. you heard someone open the door. "what the hell-," it was draco, looking traumatized. blaise did not even bother getting out of you "get the fuck out, malfoy" draco shook his head and shouted "lock the door next time" before leaving. blaise smirked as he looked at your flushed cheeks. "now where were we?," he thrusted into you again, making you forget you got caught.

✧ Draco Malfoy ✧

he lifted you up to sit on the sink in the girls' bathroom and spread your thighs so that he can get between them. "you need to keep quiet now," he whispered as he pushed your underwear to the side, sliding a finger inside you, making you bite your lip. "couldn't have waited until after classes?," you asked, worried that someone can walk in any second. "not when you looked that fucking good," he said, inserting a second finger. you moaned but freezed as you heard pansy's voice: "who's that- oh my god y/n" "shit," you said, trying to push draco away, but he did't let you. "enjoying the view?," said draco, clearly amused. pansy shook her head and walked away. "I hate you so m-," you started saying but draco curled up his fingers inside you and you groaned loudly. "you were saying?"

✧ Mattheo Riddle ✧

he took you into the nearest empty classrom and pushed you against the wall. he flipped you so your ass was against his front, pressing into him. "you think I didn's see the way you looked at him, hm?," mattheo whispered into your ear, grabbing your thigh and squeezing it hard. "what are you talking about.." "don't play dumb, y/n," he grabbed your chin and made you look at him "you fucking smiled at him" "what the hell, I was being polite" he kissed your neck roughly. "yeah? in that case, I will politely teach you a lesson," he unbuckled his belt and grabbed your hips again. his thigh went between yours, opening them. "anyone can walk in," you protested. "let them watch," he whispered and thrusted into you, making you gasp. "fuck," you moaned and he started moving faster when you heard someone gasp at the door "holy fucking-," theo struggled to find the words as he stared at the two of you. your face was red as a tomato. "get out," said mattheo, not even bothering to stop his thrusts. theo muttered a "yeah sorry" before he chuckled and stormed out, leaving you two to continue your bussiness. 

✧ Theodore Nott ✧

theo got jealous because some boy flirted with you and dragged you into his dorm, forgetting to lock the door. he pushed you onto the bed and kissed you roughly while he took off your tie and unbuttoned your shirt. "if he even looks at your direction one more time-," theo sighed, clearly mad, "I'm gonna kill him," he kissed your neck, licking and biting it, leaving hickeys all over "he was just asking about the homework" theo huffed, lifting your skirt. "yeah sure. and are you wet because of him or me right now?," he asked, trailing his tongue above your pussy through your soaked underwear. you groaned and threw your head back. when he moved your panties to the side, mattheo walked in, humming to himself. he freezed as he saw you, whistling. "having fun, I see?," he raised a brow. theo quickly covered you with his body "until you got here yeah" "that's my room too, you know? but feel free to carry on", said mattheo, amused, as he closed the room. "oops. guess I forgot to lock. now let me get that boy out of your pretty head real quick"

✧ Lorenzo Berkshire ✧

"you look so good," enzo said as he lifted you up to sit on the desk in a random classroom. "couldn't wait any longer," he said, kissing you deeply. you moaned into the kiss, bringing him closer to you. "missed me that much?," you teased, making him groan. "you have no idea," he started kissing your neck while he lifted your skirt. "I can't wait to taste you," he got on his knees, looking up at you with a hungry look. you were gonna protest he didn't lock the door, but you suddenly forgot. he moved your pants to the side and started eating you out like a man starved. you moaned and threw you head back, not noticing when pansy entered the room. "goddamn," she said, looking shocked. "you couldn't do that elsewhere?," enzo quickly got up and covered you "what can I say, coudn't resist" pansy chucked and shouted "have fun" as she left.

✧ Tom Riddle ✧

he told you to meet him in that empty classroom right after class. he was already there when you entered so he gave you a cold look "I said immediately after class. what took so long?" you rolled your eyes "class ended literally thirty seconds ago" "drop the attitude," he told you and pushed you against the wall, pressing his lips against yours. he started kissing down your neck, undoing your tie and unbuttoning your shirt. "now be a good girl and give me your panties" "what?" "you heard me" you slowly took them off and slid them down your legs, stepping over them, then you handed them to him. he put them in his pocket "I'll keep those, now jump" you did so and he wasted no time thrusting into you, quickly picking a pace. you started moaning, digging your nails into his neck. some boy walked in, but quickly left, muttering a panicked "sorry" "you seriously didn't lock the door?," you asked, struggling to talk already. "who cares, let them watch," was tom's only response before he entered you again with a hard thrust. 

✧ Regulus Black ✧

you were making out in the bathroom in the middle of a party. "someone can walk in," you say but don't even try to push him away. reggie chuckled "I want you too much to stop now," he said before he made you sit on the sink. he unbuckled his belt and positioned himself between your legs. he looked into your eyes for consent and once you nodded, he burried himself inside you. you both groaned and he started moving, increasing the pace. you heard someone walk in and stopped, swearing at the same time. the girl was very confused, then shocked "I'm sorry, I-," she quickly left, leaving you and regulus all flushed. "I can't believe we just got caught," you shake your  head with embarrassment. reggie grinned "are you too emberrased to continue or.." you chuckled "hell no" he smiled even wider and kissed you, thrusting inside you once more. 

✧✧✧

consider this my apology for not posting that long xx

sorry if there are typos or some confusions, I wrote this dying for sleep, I will correct the mistakes later