Chapter 4

CH4: Boys meet girls – boys’ point of view.

Niall could hear voices. He could make out what they were saying but couldn’t see them. His eyelids felt so heavy and couldn’t see them.

“Go hunting Maria, Kat and Olivia. We need something for the boys anyway” Said a voice. Niall tried to identify who this person was, but the voice didn’t connect to anyone he knew.

“Alright… but let Lily go to Grandmothers, she will have good advice on what to do” Said a voice. The voice sounded older than the first voice, but still seemed young.

“Yeah, I will go to grandmother’s place but I will be quick.” warned another voice. He assumed that was Lily. The door opened then closed.

“Maria, Kat, Olivia, we need food for our guests” said the first voice again.

“Alright we get it. Olivia, can you get my whips?” said the second voice.

“Sure thing Maria” said another voice. He assumed the second voice was Maria and the other voice was Olivia.

“We’ll be back before dinner” warned Olivia to Angel. The door opened then closed again with a bang. Niall groaned and tried to open his eyes. It was so bright! He heard a sweet giggle.

“Oh I’m sorry” she said. Her voice was captivating. Like a soft melody that sung only for him. “Do you want the blinds down?”

Niall nodded. He needed it to be darker before he had time to adjust to the new light. The room became darker and he opened his eyes. He groaned again clutching his throbbing head. He felt soft hand handing him a glass. He sipped it and amazingly his headache vanished. Water slid down his rough throat. He drank it so quickly and drank another six glasses before he could speak right.

“Thanks” he said.

“It’s fine really. What’s your name?” The girl asked him. He studied her. Her long blonde hair reached her shoulder blades and her deep blue eyes held trust and curiosity. I was instantly suspicious.

“My name is Niall. Niall Horan. What’s your name?” I asked her cautiously. She looked confused, and then something seemed to hit making her more confused.

“My name is Angel. Angel Anders.” She said to him.

“You don’t know who I am, do you?” I asked her. But it came out more as a demand. Angel looked furious.

“No. Am I supposed to? Are you part of the Capitol?” she hissed out. Niall blinked rapidly. She didn’t know he was? That was interesting to him…. And who were the Capitol? Could they get us back to our place? But why do these girls not like them?

“I’m sorry, that was uncalled for. You see where I come from, we are very well known.  The capitol? Who are they? Can they get us home?”  Niall asked her quickly. Angel shook her head sadly at him.

“No not yet. I need to wait for my sisters to get home so that way we can plan on what to do.” She said. She avoided his question… hmmm this was interesting. But before he could ask any more questions, she handed him a bowl of pumpkin soup. His stomach rumbled from the lack of food he had gotten these past days. Angel giggled when he looked embarrassed.

“Don’t worry about it, and eat up. You must be hungry” she said with a faint smile of amusement.

Niall ate the soup slowly as it was quite thick and creamy. Angel seemed distracted by looking at his friends wounds on their body. He watched in awe as this girl dressed their wounds and gave them medication through injection.

“How long was I out for?” He asked her.

“You were out for about three or so days to be honest. We were so worried about you guys, we feared you had internal bleeding.” She said not meeting his eyes. Niall nodded and placed his bowl in the sink.