I'm sorry

Your Pov

"Ugh I really wish I have taken a jacket" you said as another cold breeze come over you, you hugged your arms tightly around yourself begging for some warmth. You where on your way to the train station but ended at the park, now you just sitting on the swings deciding what to do with yourself "maybe I should just head back?" "No Tomoe wouldn't like that, now what" you keep talking to yourself not noticing the scorpion demon staking you from behind "mmmm human meat" the demon whispered. You where still swinging when a blue fire ball was before you just floating in front of you, you reach out to touch the flame it felt warm to your cold touch and sort of comforting before you could hug it the fire ball flew away "aww man I wasn't fast enough to catch it" you wined looking at where the fire ball once was.

You decided to leave the park to buy some food, when suddenly there was a hole in the ground and what looks like a tail you followed the tail to its body and froze in shock standing there was a demon an hungry looking scorpion demon looking at you "now where do you think you are going my little friend" it asked you "Sorry, my mom told me never to talk to strangers" you said and took off running.

Tomoe pov

I was pacing up and down the shrine when suddenly one of the fox fires return to me "She's in the park master Tomoe" it said I took off running to the park, when I got there everything was silent just the eerie jingles of the swings as they blown by the wind. I decided to investigate and came to a big hole in the ground "this doesn't seem right" I whisper I keep walking around looking for some clue as to where (Y/N) might be when I heard my name being called and the next moment I saw I was laying on the ground (Y/N) on top of me. "Tomoe, what you doing here?" (Y/N) asked I was so relieved that she was alright that all I could do was hug her, she feels so cold it made me a bit concerned for her health, I pulled her away only to see her smiling "Oh, Tomoe I'm so glad you are here there's a demon chasing me, please help me" she said my eyes widened and I got mad to whoever is thinking of hurting (Y/N) "Do not fear (Y/N) I will take care of this" I told (Y/N) as this scorpion demon approaches from behind the three's going straight for (Y/N)  she coward behind me grabbing on to my robe I can feel her shaking and know it is not from the cold. This made me angrier no one makes (Y/N) feel this way ever as I summoned my fox fires and burned the demon. I looked back at (Y/N) giving her a reassuring smile only to see her staring at something behind me before I could turn around I was pushed out of the way and felt something wet on my cheek.

There standing above me was (Y/N) with the scorpion's tail going through her shoulder she screamed in pain I got up quickly before killing the demon. I went to (Y/N) side "why did you do it, look at you, you are hurt" I yelled but only for a second before having my temper under control, she is such a fragile thing and I let her get hurt like that "If I didn't do it, it would have pierced your heart" She said with a small smile that's when I notice that she was right and just saved my life "Tomoe" I looked at (Y/N) "thank you for saving me, but you can go back to the shrine now Namami will be worried over you." She said before starting to walk away. I grab her hand "Not without you" I said she looked shock "But, but you don't want me living there, you told me to leave" she said I just pulled her in a tight hug "idiot, you should have known I was just mad and didn't mean it" I said and pulled her back only to find her crying now I'm starting to panic did I do something wrong "Tomoe, I'm really sorry" she said and now I know she was talking about the mirror "Forget about it, now let's head back home and fix your shoulder" I said as I took her hand and we started making our way back to the shrine.