Honeymoon

As soon as the plane had leveled I jumped up from my chair and into the bed in the back of the jet. I had been up since dawn and nothing and no one would let me sit down. I also needed some time alone with my thoughts. Richard opened the cabin door and sighed as he saw me snuggle under the covers.

"I need some time, you're welcome to join me."

I felt the bed dip as he sat on it. He leaned down and kissed my cheek, but I turned my head and our lips met. He pulled away and we stared into each others eyes. He kissed me again and I decided that I didn't need time alone, I needed him. My rock, my husband, my king. I smiled and grabbed his skinny red tie to pull him on top of me. I kissed him again and tangled my fingers in his hair. He kissed me back with breathtaking force. I found the knot where his tie hung and slid it off his neck. And then I found the top bottom of his shirt and started unbuttoning it.Richard reached for my dress zipper and I turned to let him get at it.

With my dress falling around my waist and Richard's half unbuttoned shirt we stopped only to take off the rest of our clothes. I blushed as I stood in my lingerie, it was white and sheer in all the right places. There was lace where a bra should be and it fell in a baby doll top down to my hips, where a matching set of lacy underwear and garters were hiding. Richard turned to look at me and I was graced with seeing his perfect body, with its well built muscle and abs.

He slowly walked towards me a smile forming on his lips. I grabbed my elbows in a moment of self consciousness. I looked away and then he was there, grabbing my chin and gently pulling my face towards his. I saw the reassurance in his eyes. He kissed my lips and then my cheek and then my neck. He brought his arms around me and then slowly trailed his fingers down my back, leaving little tingly trails behind. I shivered under his touch at his graze across my sides. He chuckled as his fingers slowly circled around my bottom and I gasped. Richard grabbed my thighs and I wrapped my arms around his neck as I jumped into his arms, locking my ankles around him.

We fell onto the bed and continued to kiss. Richard smiled again and I giggled. He grabbed the tie on the front of my lingerie and tossed it to the floor of the cabin. Next it was the the garters and then the stockings. Soon I was naked and my arms were sprawled at my sides and I was bothered. His hand reached down and caressed me. I sighed and spread my legs. Richard stood then and I could see why. He was standing at attention and I sighed.

"Richard..." He looked at me and I could see the worry in his eyes. "I have told you a hundred times, I don't care about you being older than me, I don't care about what happened when you were younger, I don't care, Richard all I care about right now is this moment and you and me. You and me." I grabbed his hand and pulled him back onto the bed and then back on top of me. I played with the waistline of his boxer-briefs and then slowly I pulled them down.

We were both naked and suddenly both very shy. Richard caught me eyes and raised an eyebrow in question and I nodded. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. And Richard was an out of this world lover. He was more than a little well endowed in the downstairs department and the best thing was he knew how to please a woman. I was happy and sad and a few other things as well but most of all I was content.