||• Cheating on Adam •||

The sound of silence woke you , your hangover hitting you hard like a brick, groaning, you sat up and look next to you , a stranger, that's when the memory of what happened last night hits you again. All the moaning , groping, kissing.. "Oh shit.." You muttered in awe just looking at the man sleeping next to you, you grabbed the sheets , pulling them up to cover up your naked self. You put on your clothes , scattering to fix yourself before ..before Adam comes home seeing you like this. You shook the sleeping stranger "please wake up please you have to go!" You said with a worried and scared tone, the man sleepily rubbed his eyes and sat up but you immediately pushed him down the bed , he puts on his trousers and grabbed his shirt sleepily, as you desperately pushed him out to the living room , but who was sitting outside , hands buried on his face , with dark messy hair ... It was Adam. The man walked out casually , he's probably done this million times and shut the door, leaving you standing there with adam's eyes on yours. "I-I can explain" you stuttered "please go on, please give me an excuse for sleeping with another man. What, you- you didn't know what you were thinking?!Or is it the fact you don't love me anymore?!" He said raising his voice "n-no Adam please I do love you, I-I was.." You tried to find a reason but, but there was none..."like I thought..." Adam said his voice filled with pain, he stood up his head hung low and tears were in his eyes. "Adam please.. shout at me , yell at me , but don't have this calm tone.

Just please.." You begged , this is not the usual Adam, you were sure he would shout at you but he didn't "no y/n, I'm too disappointed in you.. I have no words for this, and for you.." His words like a dagger piercing through your heart, these word were even worse than hearing him blame you for your fault , he doesn't even want to even talk to you anymore, you repel him. "Please..." You begged with tears falling down from your pleading eyes "I can't ... Goodbye" and with that , he wore his black leather jacket and went out , closing the door gently behind him. You heard his car started to rumble and drove away. And there you were, your world collapsed around you , suffocating you , "I'm sorry, adam..please... Don't leave me.." You whispered as you sobbed , but there was no use saying these things any more, because he's not here to listen anymore