My Angel: Chapter 19

-2 weeks Later-

3rd Person POV

Bella sighed as she sat on the bed in "her and Peter's room". She had been there for two weeks and only left to feed. She intended to stay in the room until Caius came.

Her human memories had come back to after her first feeding and Peter comforted her as she mourned her loved ones.

She stayed away from the vampires near her because she knew the moment they saw who she was, they'd do anything for information about the Voltouri.

Bella thought about Caius and their last moment together.

Marry him.

He asked her to marry him.

She knew the moment she saw him again she would say yes to his proposal.

Bella was brought out of her thoughts by Peter walking in with a smile.

"What's going on?" Bella asked as Peter sat next to her

"They're about to be here." Peter said as Bella looked confused

"Who?"

"Caius and his brothers." Peter said as Bella smiled widely.

"Truly? He's coming?" Bella asked as she stood from the bed. Peter followed suit.

"Truly. Your mate will be here soon." Peter said before they heard loud screams, growls, and the sound of fighting

"Seems there here" Peter said as Bella smiled at the thought of being reunited with Caius.

"Thank you for protecting me Peter." Bella said as she hugged the male, Peter hugging her back tightly

The hug lasted for about 2 second before Peter was thrown away from her

Bella looked and smiled. There stood her mate. Her Caius.

"Caius" Bella breathed out as he snapped his head to her, smiling at her angelic voice that matched her personality. He sped to her, grasping her in his hold.

"My Angel. I've missed you so much." Caius said he held his mate who hugged him back tighter

"I missed you more my love." Bella said as she looked at him

"Yes." Bella said as Caius looked at her confused.

"Yes I will marry you!" Bella said, smiling as Caius swept her up into a hard kiss.

The two broke apart at when Peter, who they forgot was there, let out a laugh

Caius growled at the male who raised his hands in submission.

"Caius he protected me." Bella said as Caius snarled

"He called you lovers." Caius said sneering at Peter

"To protect me. I didn't let him touch me. It was for safety." Bella said as she nuzzled his neck lovingly.

Caius purred at her affection and nuzzled her back as he tightened his arms around her.

"Mine" Caius Growled as he hugged her tighter

"Yours" Bella said smiling at her mate before turning when she heard a throat clear

"I'm glad you're well Isabella." Aro said as he looked at the girl he had come to care about.

"I'm glad to see you as well." Bella said before turning to Caius.

"Let's go home." Bella said as Caius smiled before speeding off with her bridal style, Aro, Peter, and Marcus laughing in amusement before following them to their home.