My Angel: Epilogue

After Bella and Caius's honeymoon Bella had found out she was pregnant. That led to an uproar of how. And once they had figured out what Bella and the baby needed to survive, they celebrated the miracle. The pregnancy also led to an overprotective Caius he growled at every male and never let her out of his sight.

Both were extremely happy when 9 months later a beautiful girl was born.

They named her Astoria. Which meant miracle, and that's what she was. Their miracle.

She was growing at a normal rate and had a power similar to Bella's.

While Bella was a mental shield, Astoria was a physical shield.

As she grew she found her mate in Alec who was happy to finally meet his mate but scared of Caius who was protective of his daughter.

After she was old enough they married, much to the annoyance of Caius, and had a daughter named Claire, a half human half vampire.

Jane surprisingly met her mate in Seth Clearwater.

After finding out about shapeshifters, Caius and Bella went to meet them and Jane joined.

She had met Seth who had imprinted on her and followed her to Italy where he took his time to get to know her and win her heart. And 2 years after their meeting they married and had a child of their own named Jace, a half shifter half vampire.

Dyidme and Marcus stayed strong and cherished each passing day. Dyidme grew closer with Bella and the two became best friends.

Aro and Sculpia still went strong and both became closer to Bella and were sibling figures to Bella and aunt and uncle figures to Astoria.

Things were well in the Volturi Castle.

Everyone had gotten their happy ending thanks to Bella. The Angel who had entered their lives.

Caius smiled as he looked around at his growing family and mixed species. He felt happier than he had ever been. And it was all because of his mate. His Bella.

Sensing this Bella turned and kissed Caius who eagerly responded before both turned to their granddaughter who was starting to crawl.

Yes he was truly blessed.

"And it was all because of this Angel" Caius thought as he wrapped his arms around Bella's waist who smiled and leaned back, kissing his jaw before thinking.

"Yes, that's what she is."

"My Angel"

THE END