Prologue

"The world of the unconscious is created by filtering events and emotions that are elements that only respond to the 'me' of the conscious world. We call this 'KWANGYA' and it was created by filtering from the 'ether', the sea of ​​the unconscious." 

NCT 2020's "The Past & Future - Ether"

Beyond the existence of planet Earth and humankind, there exists an infinite universe that functions differently. A universe that an ordinary human can not handle. A universe with constant innovation and unlimited capacity to cater to unimaginable phenomena. A universe that only with extraordinary skills and dreams can infiltrate to combat their own villains. A universe of wilderness. Full of challenges and surpassing one's limits. A universe in a parallel dimension to the world we currently live in. A universe where all "villains" reside. A universe they sought to conquer to reach another dimension and attain what they truly aspire for. Peace and Unity. A universe named, KWANGYA.

Different leagues have tried to get through this world, but no one has ever succeeded. Even the groups from SM League, a huge and popular league that explores the vastness of the universe they know of. H.O.T, S.E.S, TVXQ, BoA, Super Junior, SNSD, F(x), and SHINee have failed to fulfill their mission. There are several agents sacrificed themselves during the mission, and it caused a huge devastation and decreased manpower. The plans and strategy are great but it wasn't enough. They lack at something and that has been their subject to search for. Where did they lack?

For almost ten long years, SM League halted the mission and devoted their time to figuring out how they could succeed this time. With the help of the old groups, they've finally found out about the Metaverse – a virtual space that will connect them to KWANGYA. The space offers more experiences that the physical world could not offer. It is way more advanced than the equipment and facilities they had before. They started to train the new recruits of the league in a more innovative facility. These new members of the league were far from ordinary agents. They were recruited due to their own innate skills and unique personality. Just then, the SM league knew they have a greater chance this time.

Would they succeed?

____________

:)