CHAPTER 5 - Oasis

It was a fine normal day at the SM League Headquarter. Agents are either busy with their missions or just hanging out around the haven. The Older units were conducting an important meeting on the 5th floor at the time. It has been going on for about 3 hours as far as Jisung is concerned.

Several Neo agents were hanging out at the Ä Cup of Coffee Café located inside the headquarters. They were laughing and seemed like having fun with each other. Then of course, just near the café, there's a huge mirror located just beside the main entrance of the headquarters. Xiaojun, the romanticist as he should be, is busy admiring himself in front of it.

"Ahh thy stunning jawline that can cut hearts into pieces. Thy seductive gaze of a man who was once a timid and could not look milady directly in her eyes, ahh I keep falling for thee man, Xiao De Jun" – Xiaojun

"Ugh! I wish I had the ability to unsee this kind of cringe stuff he is doing" – Winwin

All were minding their own business, not until someone started screaming at the lobby of the headquarters.

"YA! ZHONG CHENLE! YOU'RE A TRAITOR!"

Everyone was stunned with the loud noise coming from the main lobby.

Ningning was running around, trying to catch the unwavering and silly figure of Chenle.

"I TOLD YOU TO COVER ME UP! WHY THE HECK DID YOU LET ME DIE?" – Ningning

"HOW CAN I WHEN YOU'RE TOO DUMB TO FIGHT FOR YOURSELF?" Chenle's laughing his ass out while running away from the girl.

Mark stood up and went to check the lobby to see the two bickering at each other. He then turned his gaze on the wide television screen in the lobby. The two were arguing just because of a game.

"Can you stop it and go get your assess back to your clubs? You're too loud and annoying." –Mark

"You're subordinate is a traitor Agent Alien. I hate him" – Ninning throws a small pillow towards Chenle and the guy just dodged.

"Not my fault that you got low skills." Chenle walking towards Mark who was standing outside the café.

"Hey kiddos! Can you all please lower down your voices? We're having an important meeting right now. If not, I will burn all your tailbones to ashes." Eunhyuk went out the meeting room.

The young agents just nod. Ningning went back to their club with a bad mood while Chenle just went inside the café as well.

On the other hand, Winter witnessed all the normal chaos at the lobby but she just doesn't want to get involve with it so she hides on the nearby wall near the main door of the haven.

She sneakily went out the headquarters to do her own business.

____________

:)