CHAPTER 7 - The EXO- EXOPLANET Club

If there is an old and new unit in the league, then there is also what we call a mid-unit. This unit is composed of EXO and Red Velvet. They belong in the middle group because they bridge two different periods, They are known as the transition group. From the failed missions of old units to the future missions of the new units, their existence in the league is significant. These two groups have a deep connection with KWANGYA. Most of their members have unique senses and perhaps a period of trial and error. They are vital to the league since the villains from the parallel world communicate with the league through them.

EXO PLANET – a club for extraordinary members who have gone through changes as time passes by. It is initially composed of 12 agents but due to extreme missions, they've unfortunately lost 4 comrades. They are currently in operation as 8 8-member unit. They are sometimes referred to as "the sensors" due to their unique individual skills.

The members:

Suho Kim / Code Name: H2O

- The leader of the club

- Has the ability to control the Water and is guided by the Water spirit named, Naiad.

- He is very patient not only to his members but to others as well.

-          He is very patient not only to his members but to others as well

Kai Kim / Code Name: Ace

- The all-rounder

- Has the ability to teleport from one place to another.

- During his mission on Kepler planet, he attained spatial magic, similar to teleportation.

- When one of their members was defeated during the mission, the ability to control time became his second skill.

-          When one of their members was defeated during the mission, the ability to control time became his second skill

Xiumin Kim / Code Name: Froze

- the oldest in their group and the reliable one

- Has the ability to freeze almost everything.

- His skills are well coordinated with Suho's.