CHAPTER 1 - The NEOS - NCIT Club

After the failed mission of the old units, the SM league became desperate to make sure that the initial mission would succeed. They recruited and trained their new agents with new technologies and facilities as much as they could. They established a new unit that will try to infiltrate KWANGYA after ten long years. The league founded the new unit that includes groups like NCT and Aespa and added some mid-units like EXO and Red Velvet to guide the new agents of the league. Other than these groups, the league established a joint unit called SuperM that contains seven skilled agents from different units merged into one. 

THE NEOS – generally, the term for all the clubs under the NCT (Neo Culture Technology). This unit is considered the largest among other units of the league. It is composed of 20 agents. Inside the NEOS headquarters, there are 3 main clubs; NCIT Club, The Phantom Club, and The Glitchers Club. 

NCIT CLUB – Neo Culture Institute of Technology Club is composed of nine (9) agents that are currently in college. All majored in a degree related to information and technology. They are also known as the "coding crew" of the league. Apart from that, they are all Vampires and are skilled in combat. They are very versatile, but can be chaotic at times. 

The Members: 

Taeyong Lee / Code Name: TY 

- The leader of the club and the NEOS, overall. 

- He is one of the hackers and main investigator of the club 

- He also took up Chemistry and Biology and became an experimenter 

- He always tries to push everyone on their limits so they can surpass it. 

- He leads the team well and oftentimes give compliment to his members to motivate them. 

Taeil Moon / Code Name: Moon 

- He is the oldest among the NEOS. He is charismatic and chill. 

- He is the initiator and go through complex plans and strategy of the team. 

- He might be calm but puts pressure to everyone to do their job critically (his work mode) 

- He is also the main investigator of the club, along with Taeyong. 

- He took up Statistics as well.