CHAPTER 3 - The NEOS - The Glitchers Club

THE GLITCHERS CLUB – The formidable club that consists of seven (7) agents with a distinct personality. They might be overwhelming, but they are helpful in the missions of the League. This club is known for agents having "free will". Don't try to rush their processes or else they won't help at all. They are cold Glitchers, not because they are glitching themselves, rather, their attitudes are. Except for Mark and Haechan – the Vampires, the rest of them used to be an ordinary teenager. As they joined the League, they were transformed into immortal, by their own choice, so they can attain extraordinary skills that a normal individual can't have. One thing for sure, they wanted to chase their forgotten dreams and through the League, they might achieve it.

The Members:

Mark Lee / Code Name: Alien

- The leader of the Glitchers Club

- Aside from his fixed role under NCIT Club, he extended his role by learning planning and strategizing with the mentorship of Taeil and Taeyong.

- He is the one who formulate ideas and strategies for their missions, but sometimes, ideas can overwhelm and had him overthinking.

- Due to spending some time with Ten, he seems to be mystical as well.

-          Due to spending some time with Ten, he seems to be mystical as well

Haechan Lee / Code Name: Sun

- The oddest member of the club

- Aside from his roles under NCIT Club, he is in charge of negotiation of the club for his sociable trait.

- He is into strategy team as well, providing a more creative stunts for the mission.

- He is known for his "trickiness" and sometimes can get on the way of their missions.

- He is also responsible for monthly reporting of progress.

-          He is also responsible for monthly reporting of progress

Renjun Huang / Code Name: Moomin

- The rational member of their club

- He studied Information Security and still studying Information Technology.