CHAPTER 4 - The AESPA - AE Club

The AESPA Club – consists of four (4) newly recruited female agents. They were not accepted in the League because they wanted to, but because they are all vital for the greatest mission, infiltrate KWANGYA and beat the greatest villain. They were identified through BoA's vision of the near future. In her vision, she saw four young agents fighting for their villain after infiltrating the platform. She believes that they are the key to their mission. SM League tried to find them and waited for them for seven years. AESPA, the given name for their group corresponding to their ae – their virtual counterparts in KWANGYA and S, P, and A stands for Special Project Agents.

The members:

Karina Yu / Code Name: Heart

- The leader of the club.

- She is known as the "rocket puncher" due to her lethal punches with her robotic glove which she named "glovenchy".

- She had undergone extensive combat training with his mentors, Jaehyun and Jeno. Her strength focuses on boxing.

- She is also in charge of planning and strategizing in the group.

- She can be intimidating especially if she's in work mode.

-          She can be intimidating especially if she's in work mode

Giselle Uchinaga / Code Name: Luna

- She is second in command of the club.

- Her strength is known as "Xenoglossy" due to her ability to speak different languages. She wanted Ten to teach her Thai and Chinese but the guy is rarely at the headquarters.

- She can also control light and in charge of technicalities in the club systems.

- She is the negotiator to foreign partnerships.

- She is moody at times.

-          She is moody at times

Winter Kim / Code Name: Star

- The most introverted member of the club

- She is known as the "Armamenter" of the team due to her skills in shooting. She can use variety of weapons and equipment.

- She is also a skilled sniper.

- Took up Warfare Technology and right training from the TVXQ Club.

- She is quite most of the time.

-          She is quite most of the time

Vivian Ning / Code Name: Nabi

- The youngest of the club

- She is known as the "E.D. Hacker" of the club

- She handles the hacking system and decoding secret codes.

- She is still studying computer engineering and guided by Taeyong and Doyoung.

- She always argue with Chenle whenever they see each other.

Note: E.D. Hacker means "Extra Dimensional Hacker"

Their abilities are called "aenergy"as it also corresponds to their "ae" ability. They are working hand in handwith the NEOS to defeat their main enemy, the Black Mamba.

 They are working hand in handwith the NEOS to defeat their main enemy, the Black Mamba

__________

UPDATED. 

:)