(three)ᵖᵒʷᵉʳ

power x f!reader

fluff

a/n; guys this fic is so bad i gotta tell u i wrote this having writers block so i could hurry up and publish . . . pls forgive me -

----

it was a rainy day today, and there was not much to do

power was asleep on the left side of our shared bed since denji and aki shared a room together. i got up out of my bed and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. as i got up, i heard aki washing the laundry.  i opened the bathroom door and took a 20 minute shower.

i walked out of the bathroom in a clean white t-shirt and some joggers, with some ankle crew nike socks. i walked into the kitchen to grab a quick drink and go sit on the balcony and draw a little bit or read a book. i gathered a few pieces of paper and some copic markers and began to let my hand draw whatever came to mind. 

footsteps vibrated throughout the apartment coming my way, getting louder and louder as i heard the balcony door slide open.

power yawned. "hey (name), whatcha doin?" she asked me. 

"drawing," i replied,

"just trying to take my mind off things and draw for a while. like a form of relaxing." i looked up at her and smiled. 

"cool! im gonna go ask aki for somethin' to eat, im hungry as hell." she walked away and shut the balcony door behind her. i resumed back drawing. maybe i could think of some new things to draw to get out of this damn art block . . . 

---

"what is all that yelling.." i asked myself, loud foot stomps and yelling from aki. i sighed in exhaustion. 

"might as well draw later and go check up on them." getting up, i put my papers in a neat stack with a paperclip and my markers back in the box. i walked to the balcony door and opened it, walking inside. 

"what happened here? ..." seeing the living room in a complete mess. i tilted my head in confusion. 

"they wont act like they have sense!" aki walked out of the kitchen into the living room, pausing his cooking.

"i can see that," i mumbled "you guys need to stop. clean up." they immediately started cleaning up when they heard my tone. i facepalmed. 

"you need help aki? or no.." i asked.

"nah." he replied.

"okay"