Chapter 10: Tour?

☠ Ghosts POV ☠

After last night events, I was even more confused with Ricky. First he gets pissed at me for kissing him then he lets me cuddle him. Then watch the cheesiest movie and continue to cuddle with him. It's like he doesn't know what he wants.

It's been two day since the movie situation and today the bus comes to get us. I was already packed because I can't stand it when I have to rush and pack.

"Ghost the bus should be here in five!" Ricky yelled from probably the kitchen. I swear he's always in there but he never gains any weight. He could eat a full cake and maybe gain half a pound, but if I even go near a cake, I gain ten pounds. Life isn't fair.

* ten minutes later (because I'm lazy as shit rn. Jet lag sucks.) *

We had finally gotten on the bus when it got to Ricky's only to find out. Ricky hadn't even packed yet.

"I swear I packed but now all of its gone!" Were his exact words. No one believed him so we gave him five minutes to pack or we would leave without him. Cruel, I know. But it was Balz and Ryan's idea.

A long, torturous five minutes later, our baby emo come out of his house with two suitcases that are packed to the max.

"Damn Olson. What did you do? Pack your whole house?" Allie, our merch girl teased with him.

"You try packing enough clothes for six months in five minutes." Ricky murmured under his breath.

We all boarded the Motionless Express and headed to the first venue in Pittsburgh. It was a hometown crowd so we knew it was gonna be amazing. With the whole, 'have you even played for the band live yet?' Yes I have and they decided to make me a permanent member until further notice. So basically you guys are stuck with me and my girly ways.

"Ok guys and Allie gather in the front room to discuss bunks and the driving list!" Our tour manager, Josh, yelled.

"I say Devin drives first since he's newest!" Balz yelled from his bunk he claimed. Everyone looked around to see if any of the other would object.

"Ok. Here's how the driving list will work. It will go Devin, Chris, Ryan, Angelo, Ricky, Balz, Kuza, then I'll go last. You will drive for five hours only stopping of you need to pee. Got it?" His voice was so intimidating no one objected.

Everyone (except Balz, Allie, and Kuza) went to the bunk area. We all picked which bunks we wanted. I got the top right bunk, Ricky the middle right, and Chris the bottom right. Korel got top left, Ange middle left, and Ryan bottom left. (AN: idk if that's what theirs were but I tried to remember how it was on their bus invaders thing.)

With Ricky under me, I don't know how much longer I could control myself. I'm trying to give him space but my patience is running thin.

I head to the spare bunk and place my bags into a neat pile next to everyone else's. I take out my blankets and sheets and start making my bed. With Rickey's bunk right under mine, I had to step on his to reach mine.

"Well isn't this a nice view." I hear his voice call.

"Haha very funny Ricky but I have to make my bed and I kinda have to use yours so go hang out with Balz or something." I snap. I wasn't meaning to snap but he could switch my emotions just like that.

☠ Ricky's POV ☠

After getting bunk assignments, Ghost on top of me, I walked out to the kitchen to get some Naked juice. I walk back to the bunk area to rest and walk into a fantastic view. Devin in his booty shorts ( I swear he has thousands of those) and I thin sweater.

"Well isn't this a nice view." I say with a smirk.

"Haha very funny Ricky but I have to make my bed and I kinda have to use yours so go hang out with Balz or something." He snapped. I was not expecting that. I walk over to him and take him down.

"What's wrong?" I ask with concern in my voice.

"Nothing." He replies while looking away. I turn his head back to look at me.

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask softly. He shakes his head.

'God he's beautiful' I think to myself. I look into his eyes for a moment. I then feel myself slowly leaning in. I see him also leaning in. Sparks fly everywhere. It was the best kiss I had ever had. And at that moment, I knew I wanted to be with him. Some how. Some way.

** so that was chapter 10. Drama coming up. Shįts about to go down. Sorry if there are any mistakes. Dedicated to the wonderful DeadFamous for leaving amazing comments on the last couple chapters.

And I'm on vacation in England. Flew all the way from hell. Worst jet lag ever. I'm not funny never mind

Vote, comment, fan, all that amazing stuff

Stay gorgeous

- Austin Carlile