Going to jail?

☠ Ricky's POV ☠

The whole drive to the station was filled with me telling Ghost, "It'll be okay. Everything will be fine." Did I believe it myself? No, not really. A little voice in the back of my head said that this whole thing will fall apart and he's going to get in big trouble. But the other, bigger part told me told me it would all be okay and everything will go back to normal.

We pulled up to the local station and cautiously got out. We walked through the big doors, hand in hand, and was greeted my a disgusted look from the receptionists.

"What can I do for you young men?" She asked with fake happiness.

"Yeah we need to speak to Officer Way." I told her the name of the officer who spoke to us at the venue.

"Ok! One moment, he should be out here shortly." She said with the highest pitched voice I had ever heard. Honestly, it hurt my ears.

She talked into a little walkie-talkie and told Officer Way that two people were here to see him. He come out shortly after with his bright red hair. I didn't know officers could have bright hair. Didn't the theft see them?

I pushed the thought away when he said to follow him. We followed him through a long hallway and through some double doors to a interrogation room I've seen in the criminal TV shows.

"Okay, who's Richard Olson and who's Devin Sola?" He asked. We both flinched at our real names.

"I-I'm Devin. That's R-Ricky." Ghost stuttered. He looked so scared it honestly made me want to cuddle up with him and just kiss him all over.

"Okay. Devin, I'm going to need you to wait outside for a bit while I ask Richard some questions." Ghost nodded and gave me a quick hand squeeze and mentally told me it would all be okay.

"Okay Richard-"

"You can call me Ricky." I told him, not wanting to be called Richard. The name that gave me horrible thoughts to my childhood.

"Okay, Ricky, I'm going to need you to answer some questions about what happened between you and Melissa Roberts." He said in a monotone voice.

"Okay. What first?" I asked.

"Tell me the story between you and Ms.Roberts."

"We met on a dating website. We talked then I started dating my current boyfriend." He cringed when I said boyfriend like it was some horrible word. "Well after I told her to leave me alone because I found someone, she wouldn't. I tried asking very kindly but it wasn't working. She told me she was going to come up to the concert tonight. I was tuning my guitar and she wrapped her hands around my waist and I thought it was my boyfriend. So I said 'hey Ghosty, how's my favorite bassist?' And she flipped out after that. Trying to find him so she could hurt him. When I told her he wasn't here, she called bs and wrapped her hands around my throat and started chocking me. I called out for help and Ghost came in with his bass and hit her to get her off of me." I explained.

"And what happened after that?"

"He told me to call an ambulance so we did and now I'm here." I told him. Leaving out the part about not wanting to call the ambulance. That's what me and Ghost talked about before coming next here.

"Okay, do you have any bruises?" I showed him my neck and he took pictures of them. "Okay. Thank you for your time. I'll ask Devin the same thing. Shouldn't be too long." He explained writing something down on his clipboard. His bright red hair falling in front of his face.

I walked out of the room and hugged Ghost.

"Remember what we talked about." I whispered in his ear before he left to go with Officer Way.

☠ Ghosts POV ☠

I walked into the room with Mr.Way. I was to tired emotionally and physically to think of Officer Way. So Mr.Way will have to do.

"Okay, tell me about tonight and the accident with Ms.Roberts." He asked me.

"So um, I was in the dressing room getting ready for stage when I heard loud yelling. I thought maybe it was Ryan our other guitarist arguing with Ricky about amps or something. After a few moments of listening I knew it wasn't Ryan because they don't argue that long. So I went to the door and pressed my ear to it to get a better sound. I heard something along the lines of 'where is he' and Ricky responding with, 'He's not here.' So I panic and open the door slowly revealing Melissa clutching Ricky's throat and chocking him. I panic even more and grab the nearest object, which happened to be my bass. I walk over to her and hit her it the head. After that she fell and her pulse got weak so I told Ricky to call the ambulance and he did. Now we're here." I told him looking around.

"Your stories match up. Would you like to press charges?"

I thought for a second. I knew I told Ricky we would.

"We....."

*** dun dun DDUUUUNNNN!! Cliffhanger. I know but I have a two hour drive tomorrow morning so you guys only have to wait about 12 ish hours to find out. I'm not that mean. Sorry for any mistakes. Still have to pack. I'm a hardcore procrastinator.

And no more pictures. I'm so sorry but my dad deleted all my band pics and if I get more I'm getting my phone taken so you can survive with songs.

Go to warped and listen to the new PTV 'the divine zero'.

-Frank Ireo.