Got a secret, can you keep it?

Ghost ☠ (Caution: Sexual content. Your welcome.)

I played, got off stage, and practically ran to the Motionless bus. Knowing that I could explain everything to Ricky excited me.

I knock, waiting impatiently for him to open the door. When he finally does, he's wearing a crop top and some sweats.

"Come in." He says, stepping aside.

"Are you sure no ones in here?" I ask looking around.

"Yes Devin. I've check thousands of times." He said sitting on the couch.

"Did you really mean what you said?" I asked him. Did he really miss me? Or was that just some cover up to get me to meet him.

"Yes I did. Now come sit. We have a lot to talk about." I take a seat next to him and he immediately puts his arm around me and pulls me closer. I didn't waste a second snuggling into his chest.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask him.

"Anything." He shrugs.

"Why'd you pour paint on me?" I blurt out.

"I never meant to. It was going to be a joke where you look down and I pour it and don't get caught. But your stupid ass looked up." He said laughing a bit at the end.

"Oh." Is all I say. A joke. It was all a joke. And that's what confused me even more.

"How long has it been since you've fucked?" He randomly said not moving an inch.

"W-what?" I ask at his blatantness.

"When was the last time you've fucked someone?" He said again. I sat shocked at his openness about wanting to know about my sex life.

"Um, three months?" I say. I can't remember if I was honest. Ben and I just weren't the couple that had sex twice a week. They were special moments.

"That's too long." He says putting him hand awfully near my crotch.

"And what do you have in mind?" I ask teasing the idea.

"How about we fix that." He said, throwing his leg over mine, now in a straddling position.

"I think that can be arranged." I said, attaching our lips for what felt like the hundredth time today. I'll admit, Ben gives me little sparks when we kiss, but damn, Ricky gives me a forest fire.

I lick his bottom lip and he doesn't hesitate giving me entrance. Him being his still submissive self doesn't even bother fighting.

He moans into the kiss which makes me ten times more turned on.

"Let's go to the back." He says between kisses. I nod and pick him up, knowing my way to the back. We drop onto the couch and he eagerly tugs at my shirt.

I remove his shirt after mine had been thrown somewhere in the room. I start working on his jeans before he stops me.

"Let me do something, special." He takes off my jeans and pushes me on my back.

He leans down and kisses my stomach and right above my boxers. I let out a moan as he slowly pulls down my underwear leaving me naked.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted you." He says. He licks my erection from base to tip, kissing the tip before fully taking me in his mouth.

"F.uck Ricky." I moan as he picks up his pace, swirling his tongue at the top.

I grab his hair making him go faster. This felt so good to be pleasured again. He brings his hands up and pumps my bottom half, still working his magic above.

When the knot in my stomach started forming, the di.ck stops and leans back up.

"We still haven't had any fun. Don't need that." He kisses me again, taking his jeans off.

"Condom?" He pulls one out of his pocket and tears the packet.

He takes it out and rolls it onto my member. He grabs a near-by bottle and squirts the liquid onto his hand, spreading it over the condom.

I grab him and turn us around, me on top of him. I slowly push into him not wanting to cause him pain.

"Devin for fucks sake, do we need to have another talk like last time?! Your not going to hurt me." He says. I look at him before going out and pushing back in. I groan at how tight he still is.

"Ugh, your still as tight as ever." I say, going a bit faster.

I put his legs on my shoulder and try and find his spot.

He lets out a loud moan and I know I've found it. I repeatedly slam into the one spot that makes him weak.

"Fa-faster." Ricky moans, grabbing onto my back. I give him what he wants and go faster. I slid out and ram back into him making him scream out in pleasure. How I've managed not to cum yet is shocking.

"Mm, Ricky." I grunt into his neck.

"I-I'm c-close." He barely manages to get out.

"Let it go." I say. I wrap my hands around his hard on and stroke him, rubbing my thumb over his tip.

"D-do that again." I stroke him faster and repeatedly rub his tip.

He lets out one last moan before spilling out onto his stomach. Seeing him moan and make his faces of pleasure send me over the edge as his wall tighten. I spill into the condom and ride out both our highs.

I pull out and get the stupid condom off my member. I tie it and throw it into the waste bin.

"I love you." Ricky blurts out.

I turn and look at him, startled by his sudden expression.

"I love you too." I say. The moment was shortly lived by my phone blaring 'The Finale Episode.' Bens ringtone.

I pick up the phone and look at Ricky to be quite.

"Hey babe, what's up?" Hurt crosses Ricky's face as I say 'babe' but disappear when he sees I'm looking.

"Where are you? BVB's set is about to start." I panic remembering I told him I would watch it.

"I went to take a walk. I'll be there soon." I hung up and quickly got dressed. I look over at Ricky to see he's already dressed again.

"Let's keep this between us, yeah?" He nods and I give him a kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow." 

I run off the bus and into the arena.

I just cheated with my ex who's supposed to hate me.

Ben cannot find out about this.

** I'm so amazing. Here's your smut between Ghorror. Your welcome.

So they leave for America tomorrow. Some things will be said, hearts are going to break, shits right around the corner.

Four more chapters.

Vote, comment, fan.

Hopefully this wasn't to bad.

- Sally from 'The nightmare before Christmas.'