What if im not ready to say goodbye?

☠ Ghost ☠

"What in the living hell do you mean he's gone?!" TJ and I yell in unison.

We reached the hospital after the show to see the doctors running wild in the lobby.

We found Ricky's doctor and asked him what's wrong to only find out, their most mental patient broke out of his confinement and Ricky was also missing.

"How could you just now realize your most mental patient was out and now my boyfriend is missing?! How could you be so careless?!" I yell at the doctor.

"Look, we're very sorry. We've already contacted the police and they put the whole city on lockdown. We're trying our very hardest to find Mr.Olson." The doctor, who's name was Dr.Bokan.

God only knows where Ricky is now. I knew we shouldn't have left to go play the set. I knew we shouldn't have! But no, no one wants to listen to the newbie.

My phone started buzzing, letting me know a text message was awaiting me.

From: unknown.

If you want you precious boyfriend back, come to this location. Don't bring anyone with you.

"What was the patients name?" I asked Dr.Bokan

"Ben. Ben Bruce. Why?" That name sounded awfully familiar. Why do I feel like I know the name?!

"Hey, I'm gonna go take a walk." I told the boys. I ran my hands through my hair, where is my poor baby?

I go back to the text to see the person had sent me an address. I put it in my gps on my phone and start walking. I pull up my hood and put my sunglasses on so no fans see me.

After about 30 minutes of walking, I reach a nice looking apartment building.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The lady at the front desk asks.

"Um yeah, is there an apartment 668 here?"

"Yes there is. Would you like me too call and let them know your here?"

"Yeah." She gave me a weird look for saying yeah. I guess I should have been more 'proper'.

"Mr.Bruce would like for you to come up now." So it is Ben, or whoever it is.

I go to the elevator and push the sixth button. It starts to go up and stops at the fifth floor. No one gets in so they must've decided on the stairs.

It goes up one more and I'm finally at the sixth floor. I cautiously walk out and look for apartment 668.

After a few moments of walking around, I find it. I don't know if I should knock or what so I ring the doorbell. A drunken looking man opens the door.

"Name." He says, leaning against the door for support.

"Devin 'Ghost' Sola. I got a text-" he stops me mind sentence and pushes me in the room. All the lights are turned off and I can faintly hear whimpering.

"I've been waiting. I'm not a very patient person Mr.Sola. I've been known to do very bad things to people when I get bored." He says in a think British accent.

"Where the hell is Ricky?" I growl through clenched teeth.

"In the bedroom." He says nonchalantly.

I run to around the huge penthouse trying to find the bedroom Ben was talking about.

I found a room full of naked women.

I found a room full of booze and alcohol.

But I couldn't find the room that had Ricky.

I retrace my steps back to the main room only to find Ben had gone missing.

"Ben! Please I'll do anything. I just want Ricky to be safe!" I call out, hoping he'll take my plea.

"Follow my voice and you'll find Ricky and I'll tell you what I want." He kept saying little phrases like 'over here' and 'turn right' like he could see where I was. "Now open the door slowly, step in, then lock the door. Leave your phone outside."

I opened the door and almost doubled over in shock. Ricky was hanging from the ceiling by his wrist and his ankles were also tied together. He was also naked, except for his underwear.

"Please, take him down. I'll do anything." I beg with Ben who has a knife in his hand. He walked around Ricky, almost examining him. "Please. I'm begging you. What do you want?! I'll give it too you. Want money? My house? My car?"

"I want none of that." He said walking away from Ricky and towards me. "What I want is you." I looked at him bewildered.

"Bu-but don't you have a wife?" I asked him as he ran his hand up and down my back. This is wrong. This is so wrong.

"My wife's all the way in England. What happens here stays here." He said as he started to kiss my neck.

Ricky looked at me with hurt filled eyes. I couldn't stand to look at him hurt.

I'm going to save you. It's all going to be okay. I lip spoke to him. He shook his head knowing what was happening.

No. Please don't go again. He told me. I had to though.

I'm sorry.

I turned towards Ben and pushed him back a bit.

"Okay. If I give you myself, will you let Ricky go and never bother him again?"

"Yes." I nodded my head before taking the knife and walking towards Ricky.

"I love you so much. Never forget." I told him as I cut off the ropes. I held him for a while before clothing him and calling the guys.

There's a saying, 'if you love something, let it go. If it doesn't come back, it was never yours in the first place.'

I just hope, somehow, someway he'll find a way back to me.

** holy fothermucker. I cried while writing this.

I hope you AA fans don't hate me too much. I love Ben but I just couldn't resist using him for the role. (Oh and the words that are in italics are like if you were talking to your best friend during class and you don't want the teacher to hear. Like lip reading/lip talking.)

Who here would like some smut before Ricky leaves?

Stay happy not crappy.

Life's a bitch. Slap it with a brick.

Ily

- Denis Stoff (bc no one has time for his full last name.)